Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki

so many interesting comments on this , lots of potential spoilers tho but damn is this a good manga , sure the MC is basically dirt , like legit I think if you take an amoeba it would outsmart the MC because you can tell him that if you dig through the earth from america you would reach china and this MC would believe it
but I can also see a story where we find out that the girl isnt alone , all of them are working together , is there seperate yandere groups , or maybe the MC is such a retard everyone wants him dead (I do lol) , this is mirai nikki but with multiple Yuno's

Dex-chan lover
Cancelled due to author becoming ill seemingly.

Shame; nice looking art and ladies.

Hope whatever the author is ill with isn't serious.

Power Uploader
This is the case where the 'cancelled' tag really applies. The author is literally so ill that they can't continue writing this. What a shame. Best wishes to them.

Oh man such a shame. Hopefully the author will get better and with such nice arts and decent story I'm sure he could get a new serialization in the future.

Aggregator gang
You know what, that's fair, I wasn't sure when the pieces would fall together at some point, but I was sure that the author would be able to do it. Now, I just hope that the author gets better.

Awww that’s tuff but I hope the author gets better! I loved the little series here

This is really unfortunate. This is one of the series I looked forward to the most. I hope the author gets better.

A real shame it was canceled I was hooked on this series and I wanted to see the mystery through till the end, I hope the author gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread