Tsubasa-chan, Kimi wa. Macchingu shita Onna wa Satsujinki

It's a real shame that this manga is being cancelled. This story is nothing like any before.
Hoping the author gets better.

Aggregator gang
a very unpopular boy
something something only have one friend
something something "meet" a girl
something something then "surrounded" by beautiful girls

this is harem manga

Worst mystery manga I ever skimmed through. And now it's cancelled abruptly with no clue. Literally the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
This was the best manga that came out in like a year

too bad it got cancelled because the author got sick

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me if the manga just got cancelled in the middle of the story or if author somehow tried to "end" it.

I feel the author will just keep adding more mysteries until the plot turns to shit

@Hejti Read 22.5 It has no spoilers to the manga, but is a message talking about the circumstances of the manga's cancellation.

Honestly disappointing if this never gets picked up again, the story is promising and has all the elements of a good murder mystery

Dex-chan lover
ye i know its canceled, just was curious if he ended it somehow but i already saw it and the plot was just cut in the middle. Maybe he can continue it when he gonna back to health.

Wtf, honestly, wtf.
So the Mc is trying to find the killer but it turns out he's manipulating them? I really wish this wasn't axed and the development could have make sense. It lost me.

The art is hot, but this is a fucking waste of time, the authir should just draw fucking hentai and be done with.

To all you people saying the author should just make something else or hentai, well they can't. They're ill. They said it's serious which is why the series is cancelled.

I really hope the author manages to get better, too much talent to lose it all just at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread