Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 119 - Demon King Suppression Force (Lewd Edit)

They are going into a story world right (tbh after so long I'm not sure what's even going on in this manga anymore)? You'd think at least one of them would have read the story before entering the world.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.... does anyone else think that the reason the cat girl behaves that way in this story book world is cause shes LITERALLY written that way? Like her terrible character and decisions are dictated by the terrible writing that made her? Like in universe whoever wrote the book that they are exploring the world of wrote her to be a trash character with no redeeming qualities?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I hope they break free right away. I do like the whole fantasy world thing, but the slave contract is holding the story back massively for no benefit for us as readers. And throwing these 4 in it too is just plain dumb. I also want to see this cat get what she deserves and get sold as a slave.

Un-f*cking-believable.....
She repaid help and kindness with ungrateful treatment...
At this point, she should just die...forget the younger sister because she's not at fault (at least, not from what we know)
But the older sister....just go die in a ditch somewhere... Or, at the very least, when it comes time to get her just desserts, it better be satisfying...
I SERIOUSLY hope some sort of good comes out of this...

Also, that slave owner woman(?)...really hoping to see despair on her face...

Sorry for the rant, just had to get it out of me...
tl;dr wtf

Aggregator gang
I'm really wondering What The Hell is going on with the Mangaka head in making this arc?.....Is he seriously want to axe his series or something? Even JP readers can't tolerate this right? The stupidity in the overused betrayal is seriously.....

Dex-chan lover
Rewrite this cat bitch's story to one where she gets raped.

Forever.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh, knowing this author, the cat girl is going to be molested by our MC... and that's it.
Really want this arc to end and back to the mother arc.

MD@Home
While the cat whore is probably the owner of the book, fuck saving her and avoiding the curse backlash, what a piece of shit.

You do realize the cat girls is the person they're supposed to save? At the beginning of the arc you see the woman and she pretty much looks like the cat girl minus the cat parts

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath Well, yea, I was thinking in that direction, but rather then "crappy character" I was wondering about how much can fictional character change, how much can the story be influenced. Maybe she is static character unless certain book event transpire... Or even eternally static character that would repeat same actions forever.
Then again, I think adventurers party in the dungeon was somehow influenced.

Contributor
It won't happen, but I really really really want the person they are trying to save to if not die get a terrible backlash from the curse, like life destroying backlash. I don't care anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread