Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 122.1 - Teaming Up With Tilt (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
God dam the bitch just won't die. What will it take to get this woman 6ft under.

Double-page supporter
AUTHOR-KUN FOR FUCKER'S SAKE! FINISH THIS SHIT ASS ARC ALREADY!

Dex-chan lover
I think i will stop reading this comment section, i can't say you guys are wrong about this arc ( i for one like some parts of it ) it really has many shortcomings, but even so, the negativity here is making me feel really down.

All i see is complaining, this manga is at least 50% lewdness and even when it has really cool lewd people act like it is strange to have lewd, the author says with a straight face that he goes above and beyond to have any excuse to draw a girl naked.

Now cue the comment that will say that i am a whining idiot for trying to defend this arc, and i bet that it will include a little stab that i don't respect others opinions.

I am sad.😭

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum Your thoughts echo mine, and your opinion is fine. The arc is weak, but I can accept that. I'd much rather this area we're in reach a proper conclusion for what it is than to rush through to some haphazard ending.

We're already in, people. We can't just portal out. Things seem to be coming to a head, though, so maybe we'll be free soon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mah_Buddy_Keith
40c.png

Even though this arc hasn't been going on very long, it is filled with so many awful tropes, every chapter is torture. The fact that it is pointless to boot just makes it worse.

Dex-chan lover
🤣🤣Lol, author-kun is such a troll... See you sept 25th 🤣🤣

I think this arc is bad on purpose. I mean, the story they are in was written by an amateur. Also the arc is not that long actually it is just the monthly releases that are hurting it.
Still, i think the problem is for monthly releases this is just too slow. And also the fact that it is not really plot related for now. I just hope the end is satisfying.

Fed-Kun's army
ah damnnn... man this arc has been going for a year now and there is still no sign of it getting any resolution. for a monthly release, pages are too short in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t have much problems with the arc if it gets enough Kazya x Kiriha moments ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
Fucking end already, Jesus Christ. This one arc has turn this manga from one of my favored mangas into one of my least favorite in less than 10 fucking chapters. This is just lazy writing and irritating and repulsive fetishes at this point.

Contributor
This arc is not the best but is not so long, the monthly release it the culprit, too low for too much time. Anyway, thanks for the translation.

People seems to be missing the point of this manga, which is "ecchi + fights". If you can't enjoy it no matter what, then I question what are you doing here at all.

Users who are viewing this thread