Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 123 - Showdown with Dabada (Lewd Edit)

I appreciate the correct spelling of daemon, for once.
Also, I think the catgirl might be going the path of redemption quite nicely.
All in all, a fine chapter with some great scenes, though a bit short for my liking.

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid An even better explanation than mine that reminisces about one of the core subjects of the manga, well-done friend.

Why is the evil slaver cat the hero of this chapter? What is wrong with Japan? That thing needs to be tortured to death on panel, not given le epic powerup. There is no redemption for that level of evil. I will never understand the appeal of shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't understand the hate for this chapter, it's better than the predictable tournament arc. However both that arc and this still have fantastic art, fantastic fanservice, and well-choreographed fights. I can understand about this lacking tension, but it's a training arc to introduce new abilities so the payoff will presumably come later. I do agree it dragged a bit, I'm guessing it was a case of writing a story around the lewds, which the author has admitted doing before. Not that I'm gonna knock the lewds, although of they've felt less properly-integrated than early on. My point is, have a bit of perspective and enjoy what's there, because there's still much we all stuck with it this long for.

Dex-chan lover
Dabara is like big mom (One PIece). You don't beat her that easily! Also it's funny to see the people's hate for catgirl being far more than for Dabara. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys I wanna ask about the lewd edition, did the scanlation team actually done the lewd edit? or was it some kind of exclusive release from the author?

I can't wait for the five simultaneous use that seems to be coming next chapter. Literally been waiting the whole ark.

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu Hey it is completely your right to be irritated, it is not like i don't see or feel the same in some parts here or in other places, but i feel happy that we could broaden your perspective and make your reading a little more enjoyable.

It is always better to feel happy than to feel irritated.

Dex-chan lover
@remunramu The author that does the lewd edit, as the connoisseur of ecchi he is, he prefers to do a lewd edit first then he corrects it for those of more sensible (and whiny) palates, but i think he makes available the true extent of his art for those of his like-mindedness.

If this were any other series I would have dropped it. This is like Korean H comic levels of writing. Hopefully it ends soon and we can get a much better arc next. If Kazuya is supposed to be growing to beat his mom how the fuck has any of this helped? This just feels like one of the authors weird fetishes (yes even for this manga) dragged out for far too long. Not to mention at over 20 chapters its the longest arc in the series.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if someone already said this, they probably have but...

This part of the arc combined with the rest of the series is almost a carbon copy of Owari no Seraph.

Some examples:
1.) "Don't drink it your body can't handle it"~, sound a hella lot like "don't take the second pill, your body cannot handle it"~. There are plenty of examples of this used in films but this is IDENTICAL. Changing the pill to a drink is not really changing anything.
2.) Jeopardizing the little sister by making her becoming some sort of god-tier monster is something both the series have in common.
3.) That catgirl's character is extremely similar to Kimizuki's. Both have an ill sister; both are trying to find a cure for the sister; both are inconsiderate/thick-headed meaning they do some pretty stupid stuff; both have trust problems.
4.) Yuuichirou is to Ashuramaru as Kazuya is to Kiriha.
5.) This is more extreme because even Owari no Seraph probably took these things from some other series but; both series have talking weapons; in both series, the weapon can take over the user if they are not careful; both series once the weapon takes over the user the user becomes some demon thing.

I am sure there is some stuff I missed but that's just the stuff I remember from the top of my head.

I don't know if Owari no Seraph copied all this stuff from another manga, light novel, or anime because I really only started anime when I was 13 two years ago. But even if Owari no Seraph did copy from some other series that isn't my concern but If I did this on a paper for school, I am sure I would be marked for plagiarism. Seriously, I don't know anything about manga production, but in my opinion, these many hardly altered similarities are just too much.

I personally don't like how they are using the same premise over and over again from another mediocre series but maybe the majority does. I am looking forward for this arc to end. This series has been a bit on the disappointing side, but I have my self to blame for even picking it up.

Fed-Kun's army
DABADABABDABA DO BE DO BE DO BA DOO BE DO BE DO BA AGENT P

Dex-chan lover
Getting tired of skipping the duplicate chapters. Also getting tired of that bitch coming back from the dead. Also Kazuya needs more than just stamping.

Well well well looks like we can get to see the FAT BITCH to die a horrible death again

I hope the cat died

Dex-chan lover
glow up doesn’t even begin to describe how much better she looks

Users who are viewing this thread