Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 124 - Showdown With Dabada 2

Dex-chan lover
Glad we're getting to the end of this arc, but damn. Kazuya's getting really proficient at fighting with the others instead of just with Kiriha (I like Shinobu's response, she's cute).

For my no nut bruthus and sistahs, hang on to that nut!
source.gif

Aggregator gang
no lewd edit?
guess that's a sign of no nut solidarity lmao

Hamada's been less detailed on his streams, mostly due to FC2 cracking down on post-stream videos, so there's less to decensor. On the other hand, his Pixiv is filling up with older pages he's posted without the whiteout layer, and only some li'l pink bars of shame.

And for everybody doing the NNN: Your future proctologists' wives thank you from the bottom of their future fur coats.

Dex-chan lover
> No chapter next month

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

CKN

Dex-chan lover
Second season? Hooo boy... its gonna get spicy

Also... this is the pinnacle of this damn isekai arc

Second anime season, PLUS an extra-ecchi OVA disc to accompany vol. 24, on Jan. 22nd. Lots of bathtime and other shenanigans from the first 10 volumes. Now listed for preorder on Amazon.jp

Banned
Guys remember No Nut November got 3 strikes you guys can do strike one here.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was all kinds of perfect. See Kazuya did gain something in this arc, he is learning to sens spiritual power with more finesse.

Shinobu is... T H I R S T Y, she really wants that J U I C Y spiritual power can't blame her apparently Kazuya tongue action is first class.

Dex-chan lover
Hag is easily distracted. Kiriha did not even needed to fight.
@alacaelum We were decieved into reading giant training arc, lol. Like by the book, except no individual mentor this time.

Dex-chan lover
Going into No Nut November
oL9G96R.jpg
Going out of No Nut November
V9zbsAY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread