Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 123 - Showdown with Dabada (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Too much isn't always great. Already desensitized with all the newds. Needs more lewds to be worth it.

Dex-chan lover
This arc was the weakest one but if binged it doesn’t feel that dragged. The mangaka tried to use the isekai aspect do do things he couldn’t with the characters in their real world. However, he made the new characters far to unlikable and the torture was more painful to read and anger inducing than exciting. Hopefully the experiment is over and he learns from it.

Dex-chan lover
seriously, if this author decided to draw traditional shonen battle manga. I'll definitely read it. His skill in drawing battle scene is definitely great

*also, can we finish this isekai arc already?

Dex-chan lover
I hope they at least punch the glasses girl in the face after this is over.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is priceless, because it drives @Yautja and many other readers into madness! 🤣

Also I must say the hag turned into a nice thicc MILF! It would be great to make her succeed and end this manga in order to see even more hate comments! 😁

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123
1. Because she tricked MC and his friends MULTIPLE times into slavery, though I think that she has already been punished enough...
2. OH BOY... Short answer, YES... Long answer, read the story m8 it'll be far more entertaining than any recap 😉!

Dex-chan lover
Even in his hero moment, Kazuya gets slapped, but have to say this time really is his fault for being a so fucking slow.

Hmmm, some people are finally letting go of the hate a little, this makes me happy. Not much more and the arc is done, i won't defend its story but the art on this one was top-notch, and obviously it had to have one more tentacle scene.

@magicknight677 I see what you did there my friend, i see what you did there and even if it hurts my eyes to ready your pun... but have to say, you are not wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@Trix The repetitive complains are getting old, but this arc is not like the other arcs in the series. This one didn't 'start out slow' it was massively forced. There was huge amounts of idiocy that made them get to this point in the story. And it's pretty obvious the author came up with this showdown first and then a way to get there. If you look at everything that's happened so far, nothing that happened actually matters to the arc now. Literally we were just waiting for the bad guy to activate their final plan, despite there having been chances to take them out, and it's because Tilt is a short sighted idiot and a total ass.

None of the other arcs were forced like this, there were real in canon reasons for any delays. The set ups were natural, and it never really felt like the things the MC was doing in an arc were truly pointless.

Aggregator gang
Shoving a HOUSE inside a wound ... Wow ... First time i see crazy act like that ... Nicely done ...
And mc comes back ...
To restore all girl power ... You know what they need to do, right ...😍

Users who are viewing this thread