Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 123 - Showdown with Dabada (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO no one gives a fuck about the old hag bitch, everyone just wants the kazuya dick hahahaha

Group Leader
This should wrap up in the next chapter or two now that they can actually fight the big bad without being shackled with the slave collars.

Finally, I can see the light. This arc suck-ass. I hope that bitch cat girl get punished for everything she had done.

Group Leader
Jesus Christ. Why does this arc feel so fucking bad? It's just so boring. Maybe because there's no tension? We know everyone will be fine, because it'd be so freaking sad to die inside a book lol

Aggregator gang
Fucking end this arc. So many manga are committing suicide by shit arcs and it fucking sucks.

Dex-chan lover
wow finally... Tilt kinda redeemed herself there. Summoning a house inside her body? That was sick!

I don't get it how anyone could continue bitching about this arc EVERY. SINGLE. TIME with the same critiques each and every time. Look I know arc isn't the best, but definitely not the worst could've gotten a "gal-cleaning" arc, the whole "CAT WAMEN NEEDS TO DIE" is getting old and fast, a lot faster than this arc. Arcs in this series has always started off slow Mayoiga arc was no exception, granted it didn't start off with everyone getting screwed over into slavery, not one of the main cast was raped, TORTURED, but not raped, then that would soured my taste for this series.

Dex-chan lover
I know people complain as they feel that this whole arc is a filler arc, no main relevance to the main story as things are getting serious, BUT There are boobs and asses and some of the best manga fights compared to other series. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EVEN COMPLAINING MAN?(looking at zettai karen children that always seem to have filler...) the drawing is also top notch and have made though the final stages of the arc
lets not be butthurt guys
unless you have some maniac like tendency like the author and his drawing table(try to follow his twitter and see what i am talking about)

Gotta say though, Daemon Dabada don’t look Dababad at all.
Wow I felt myself lose brain cells writing that, no regrets though

And there goes the cliffhanger...
Welp, see you guys next month!

Users who are viewing this thread