Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 123 - Showdown with Dabada (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Ooooohhh... look at all those well-placed tentacles!
I basically hate Dabada but this time only, I forgive her.

She channeled her inner Detroit - Plenty of foreclosed $1000 houses there that'll kill ya!

lmao.. why didn't she do that blood mirror technique on the first time when the old hag was more surprised? It felt very anticlimactic
sigh...

so will Kazuya wield all of them? man, I can already see this battle taking a lot of chapters.

@WillLi sorry didn't reply sooner was reading and thinking and yeah you were probably right. I'm not denying that this is not the best arc, ranted in a little (a lot) fit of rage with little to no thinking, but I'll put a hold on my judgement sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu She didn't know about the regenerative spell beforehand so she thought that the other objects were more useful and in an normal scenario they are, the blood mirror even the girls said that it was useless, but when the full picture of the situation was revealed she thought a plan with the weapons she had left.

Dex-chan lover
The best thing this dude did was changing that fugly hag into a thick bitch.

@henkingu
None of them thought about using speed and mirror this way before. It's like Kazuya's mother with Kiriha - what mere obi can do? Turns out obi tsukumogami can do a lot more than just caring things around. This is great learning experience for them, and that's what this arc is about in the first place - training.

MD@Home
I hate the lewd edit because if you are going to go lewd you should just draw penises on everyone.

Dex-chan lover
So how many chapters is it going to take to beat her now... You'd think this bitch has magic cores in her body... I don't see how the house didn't crush what was left of her body

Users who are viewing this thread