Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 119 - Demon King Suppression Force (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think I'll put this On Hold and wait until this arc finishes.
Until next year, then.

alright the cats gotta go
bad-kid.jpg

Aggregator gang
This is so dumb. I'll just wait til' that cat-bitch girl gets what she deserved.

Fed-Kun's army
hahahahha lol, what a cunt really....... this has dropped to all-time low wouldn't be surprised if it gets axed anytime now. This is just so stupid. now i can say with confidence that the author has gone mentally retard and his editor has caught his retardedness as well.

Dex-chan lover
My 2 cents : the cat-burglar b!tch is probably just a NPC in a video game , so you cant expect her personality to change in 1 night , and some NPC can say only 1 line in some games .

I want to see the pu$$y of the pu$$y cat get wrecked . "A cat is fine too" .

Dex-chan lover
This beast girl has to be the stupidiest character as well as the main cast. They tell kazuya to look out but they actually believe Kazuya would lose something so important and wouldn't look for it right away. Slave market is also not a source of info, that is what bars and adventurers guilds are for. I do hope the beast girl and her sister die along with the slaver I hope she gets her head blown off just like the beast girl

Dex-chan lover
@povilus Holy shit, you're right - glasses catgirl does totally look like comatose girl. It's like that TV Show "The Odyssey" where the kid goes into a coma and in the dreamworld he's just trying to get home or get better, but in reality he's in a coma. Maybe Catgirl is the coma girl and her sick sis is the "desire" they are trying to fulfill. Wouldn't that be some shit, guess then the Exorcist Crew wouldn't feel bad about killing her.

Dex-chan lover
How rotten a bitch do you need to be to even backstab the saviors of your sick little sister? It makes no sense so evil a character would even care for a sister. Why isn't she selling the sister to the brothels?

Aggregator gang
Omg, 😂 the reactions to this chapter crack me up. God, I love the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that stupid cat and fuck all these dense as shit characters for falling for it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure why that girl keeps selling all her potential allies into slavery. It isn't exactly practical. It is obvious they have special skills, so it is obvious she could make more money utilising those special skills than simply selling them on.
Maybe she just has severe trust issues.

And I didn't expect the bowl girl to have boobs.

At least this way the party of idiots will be back together quickly.

Really though. This comments section is just nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread