Tsugumomo - Vol. 33 Ch. 164 - Vile Palace of Sliding Doors

Aggregator gang
Ok but seriously could someone tell me why some rapist achieved the pinnacle of Jujutsu Sorcery

Dex-chan lover
I was gutted by the cover. It's basically confirmed at this point. She's getting raped either next chapter or the one after that.... Plllleeeeeeeaaaaase author don't give us the that cover or worse... Please Change course, change your mind

Teenage girl and her shota vs a lv 9001 autistic man battling his goonrapecave, under his rules.
Oh boy I bet editor-sama is sweating
NONONO YOU JUST CANT WRITE OR DO THAT NOOO ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US BOTH FIRED FOR REAL THIS TIME
but why not whats wrong with her being naked and fighting a serial rapist murder inhumane beastman as he threatens to tear her asshole and vaginal canal into his own personal perfect coom hole? You worry to much trust me this will bring in bigger sales.

I will cry when this ends, we will never see anything like it ever again.

Dex-chan lover
I was gutted by the cover. It's basically confirmed at this point. She's getting raped either next chapter or the one after that.... Plllleeeeeeeaaaaase author don't give us the that cover or worse... Please Change course, change your mind
Nah it’s a “what if” scenario, highly doubt she will lose especially after this chapter since she has a plan.

Dex-chan lover
If there ends up being a rape scene then I’m dropping this right away

Dex-chan lover
If there ends up being a rape scene then I’m dropping this right away
I might actually drop it as well. Mind you there has been rape in this manga on a few occasions (the old guy with Oriobana and also same old guy with that big breasted lesser god that likes lolis and more recently with Shinobu during the underworld chapter) but there was never "penetration" Rape, like no dicks have ever been inserted in any of the girls so far. I have been very borderline dropping this on those occasions but I am still holding on, hoping he won't cross that one line.

Dex-chan lover
I might actually drop it as well. Mind you there has been rape in this manga on a few occasions (the old guy with Oriobana and also same old guy with that big breasted lesser god that likes lolis and more recently with Shinobu during the underworld chapter) but there was never "penetration" Rape, like no dicks have ever been inserted in any of the girls so far. I have been very borderline dropping this on those occasions but I am still holding on, hoping he won't cross that one line.
in both the furthest they had gone was groping, and the guy with oriobana and the old guy both got their asses beat
and the one with shinobu was mostly just some exhibitionism shit (if im remembering it right)
but i know the author isnt against drawing actual penetration or rape, i just hope they keep that away from the actual canon though
especially with sunao given her relationship with the MC

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
in both the furthest they had gone was groping, and oriobana and the old guy both got their asses beat
and the one with shinobu was mostly just some exhibitionism shit (if im remembering it right)
but i know the author isnt against drawing actual penetration or rape, i just hope they keep that away from the actual canon though
especially with sunao given her relationship with the MC
I am fairly certain that the old dude licked Oriobana everywhere, including her pussy. As I said no penetration in any of those cases but I feel like with Shinobu getting basically fingered and licked on that woman's whim and Oriobana getting basically sexually violated in all ways but penetration, in her sleep we're two lines the author shouldn't havd crossed. Yet he did... His editor is going to eventually give in with all this rape bait. Look at Zingnize... It started off as constant Rape bait and transformed into proper rape.

Dude.. We can only hope... Let's just hope and pray he doesn't cross the last line.

Fed-Kun's army
Im guessing she will take off all hear clothes, making the guy attention be 100% on her. Then she will make the ghost boy separate from her and take the fucker out

Users who are viewing this thread