Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, Elma is facing someone that not only is really strong level wise but also has knowledge to back that up. This really will be his toughest challenge he needs to overcome & I hope they do it correctly without having unearned plot armor. Just minor rant but why is it that whenever a traitor is revealed, they lose all composure & act so demented that they eventually lose their logic which will be their downfall? I just prefer they remained the same but are a threat to the protagonist. Thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Is he also a isekaied person?
Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.

Dex-chan lover
Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.
But Elma's suspicion was that he didn't believe in that religious stuff, that it was just an excuse.

I'm definitely on the "Kalos is a player" train.

Double-page supporter
Wow...100th chapters. Celebrating the 100th, I replace the villain with Sephiroth. Thanks for upload.

He even tried to do a stab on our favourite clown
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice, so Kalos actually just wants a motive to be able to exert his full power.
Makes more sense that “smart” characters don’t fall into some sort of cult (though they still can with proper story set up).

This might end up more of a PvP than a “boss” fight (though perhaps an asymmetric one).

Users who are viewing this thread