Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 100

Fed-Kun's army
Oh its not got long til the series ends?
This fight is the final published fight in the series currently. It has been suspected for awhile that Nekoko (the author) might have shifted to complete focus on scripting the manga since their Web Novel and Light Novel output has slowed to a standstill since the manga started publishing.

Double-page supporter
I hope he wasn't isekai'd too. I hate it when multiple isekai'd people start showing up in stories like these

Dex-chan lover
This fight is the final published fight in the series currently. It has been suspected for awhile that Nekoko (the author) might have shifted to complete focus on scripting the manga since their Web Novel and Light Novel output has slowed to a standstill since the manga started publishing.
Fascinating so we are basically caught up? I think this is the first time ever I see a manga overtake the preceding entries. Usually either the LN ends prematurely or the WN is discontinued/deleted.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Would a isekaied person believe that pseudo religious crap, even as an excuse for self-realization? I don't think those three things can be true at the same time(divine mission, excuse to fight and being from another world). Even if that "Creator God" actually exists and has communicated with him, I do not believe any isekaied person would take any in-game religion seriously. After all, for (ex)players, even the gods in the game are just characters created by the developers.
Would people in ff14 side with the Ascians? The answer is yes, a lot of them would, especially after Endwalker.

It's literally expressed in the chapter that they don't really give a fuck about the religion and only want to fight, so a player that literally skips the story and only plays for the pvp might join such faction just to search for other players who might be fun to fight.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters!

Happy that they released 2 chapters to close this with the 100th translated chapter.
I actually thought Kalos was a female all this time. I must've read the pronouns wrong before, and mixed them up along the way.
Anyway, looking forward to the next.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit, Elma is facing someone that not only is really strong level wise but also has knowledge to back that up. This really will be his toughest challenge he needs to overcome & I hope they do it correctly without having unearned plot armor. Just minor rant but why is it that whenever a traitor is revealed, they lose all composure & act so demented that they eventually lose their logic which will be their downfall? I just prefer they remained the same but are a threat to the protagonist. Thanks for the translations.
This is absolutely the hardest challenge so far. His build is absolutely nasty, especially if you don't have the burst damage to take him down. I think you'll be plenty satisfied with how the party defeats him, though.

Fed-Kun's army
Fascinating so we are basically caught up? I think this is the first time ever I see a manga overtake the preceding entries. Usually either the LN ends prematurely or the WN is discontinued/deleted.
We won't know until this fight ends and that will likely take a few chapters. It is possible that a new LN volume will release between now and the manga catching up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck... Kalos has deep knowledge too, that was Elma's trump card and even if powerful at this point I think its usage depends mostly on bluffing and good timing.

Kalos may be crazy, but unfortunately... he isn't strong for show.

I am curious, what are his numerical values, sure... his own finesse clearly is very high, but I want to know how different in his numbers are compared to them.

Till now they could fill a difference of about 20 levels with teamwork and tactics, but this time they may have a bigger difference both in level and experience.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see we're finally here; I just hope the manga will go past this fight.

Dex-chan lover
Enemy used attack.

Luce:
t9lr08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh interesting kalos actually more aware of skills than the rest. I don’t think he’s a player tho he prolly got some other player as a backer of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
I fail to see how this fight can be interesting, the power difference is too big. They can basically only win by getting lucky, which we know they will

Dex-chan lover
I HAD TO FALL, TO LOSE IT ALLLLLLL
IN THE ENNNNNNND, IT DOESN"T EVEN MATTTTTTTTERRRRRRRR

Loving this the author truly kept me on the edge of the seat, I had a hunch it was him but even I had doubts. Plus loving his design, isn't over the top and keeps it simple yet intimidating also love how he is just as tough and smart as our MC. I know deep down the hero will win but will the outcome show that? Will the fight end in a draw a win or an actual lost.

Dex-chan lover
So question that I have is what happened to his not sister/cousin who was trying to humiliate him and inturn got humiliated by Elma? Like I know she was knocked unconscious but wouldn't she woken and tried to hunt him down in revenge for the humiliation because i felt like she would've caught up to him by now

Users who are viewing this thread