Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Luce, no matter how strong she becomes, at the end of the day, she is just Luce.
JtfxGxU.png

I love her so much

Double-page supporter
I'm unclear on what he was saying on page 12. Are there different levels of the same skillbook or something? I was under the impression they're all identical. If not, I don't really get how the price varies aside from supply and demand going up and down.

Dex-chan lover
I get that the MC is trying to be fair to them, but why spill the truth about the market value of the skill book instead of making a smart trade and just accept the deal that they themselves proposed? It's not like he went and purposely deceived them, so him doing that just rustles my jimmies.

There's being a good guy, and there's purposely putting yourself in unnecessary financial burdens by being a dope.

Dex-chan lover
why spill the truth about the market value of the skill book instead of making a smart trade and just accept the deal that they themselves proposed?
this is a marquis' direct successor so it's best to tread lightly.

besides, relationships matter in high-risk professions. she owes you a life debt, so don't compromise that connection for something as small as this

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur good work...
^^...

N once again Luce become unluckily lucky it seems...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that this is over with I've got to say, it's going to get tedious if the fight a wandering boss on every single dungeon they get in. This one would've been the perfect opportunity to shake things up a little since the objective was a rare drop and few people knew about the dungeon, so the perpetrator could also not know about it yet. But oh well, I guess that's just how thing are huh....

Dex-chan lover
I'm unclear on what he was saying on page 12. Are there different levels of the same skillbook or something? I was under the impression they're all identical. If not, I don't really get how the price varies aside from supply and demand going up and down.
As the proofreader, I saw it as this:
He never saw the book value, so he has no idea how much it was worth, and only has his game knowledge to go on. Given how many classes can find that book useful, it would be a much more expensive book than his madness skill book.

However, it could be we simply mistranslated this line as well. Another possibility could be that he claimed in the fight that he'd pay double its worth, so maybe he is feeling conflicted for making that promise now that he's settled down.

Those are the only two routes I can see that line going. So that's just my 2 cents on this.

Dex-chan lover
Precious little clown trying to cough back a skill book that would be worth many lifetimes of income for a common man.

I'm super confused by Snow's speech in pages 14 to 16. I kinda get the gist of, "noblesse oblige, plus she's only fighting for prestige" (obviously "I'm not fighting for the money" is a lot easier when your family is already mega loaded) but the phrasing is all over the place. No links between what's said from one bubble to another.

why spill the truth about the market value of the skill book
Item drops come with a price tag that gets shown on inspection. And considering how rare book drops are, there's no way they're not aware of the enormous value of their mid-fight "gift". Talking about the value of the book only reassures them that he's trully aware of how generous that was.

On the other hand, this world doesn't seem to have any resurection. Having amazing loot in your pockets won't do you any good if you die.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I can really appreciate the high level of English being used by this group. It shows the people translating, proofreading, and checking are really well-read. Great stuff, you guys or gals make an awesome team.

Contributor
Ditch that shield, Isabella. It's nothing more than a glorified bracelet in your hands.

What a loudmouth... and she's the one who contributed the least to the battle. Good for her this isn't a toxic MMO with DPS meters and toxic party members. Just look at her shamelessly trying to insist on the spear, I'm sure she wants it because she can equip it unlike the others.

Users who are viewing this thread