Dex-chan lover
That last one she tried on was Elma's crazy sister's outfit

I kinda liked the second one she tried on though
HvAFyfv.png

Dex-chan lover
damn, manga proving me wrong, Luce getting an AMAZING powerup

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Mmm... I don't think the red dress would complement her normal look. She has light blue hair, and a deep red would make the eyes of a viewer to deviate towards her limbs that emerge from beneath the folds of the clothes. Her arms are fine, due to her shoulders being exposed, which allows for the body line of her arms to be imagined beneath the clothes (yes, seeing lines that don't exist is a pattern-recognition part of our brains), but the pleats of the cloth covering her lower body break that up.

I guess the butt-cape (I don't know what this is called) would emphasize the curve of her bottom when viewing her from behind of from the side, but the lower half is a mess. I guess it could be salvaged if she wore a similar simple bracelet and anklet on opposing limbs (Left wrist and right ankle, for instance) to help draw the eyes.

I am curious why the butt-cape flares out, rather than adhering to gravity. Deep red is a tricky color to use, and best works with dark hair. Maybe if she wore a deep red hat or hair accessory?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

glad to see them going out and splurging money on new, fancy outfits! While I love all the actions so far, it's good for them to take a break sometimes too.

Users who are viewing this thread