Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 29 - Conclusion

I love to read this manga as I base it off what a manga should not do. Also the fucking plot armor, explain how 3 characters that equal 3 people worth of power can't beat the guy but 1 I repeat ONE GUY with the power of 2 people all of the sudden blitzs the demon this need an explanation!!!

Dex-chan lover
I love to read this manga as I base it off what a manga should not do. Also the fucking plot armor, explain how 3 characters that equal 3 people worth of power can't beat the guy but 1 I repeat ONE GUY with the power of 2 people all of the sudden blitzs the demon this need an explanation!!!
Not that I'm defending this manga, but think of Daru having the strength of 4 people, or even 6 people, with the bangle removed because he's more powerful than the three girls in the party. Even before he released his "limiter", he had a bit a chance against the demon in the beginning.

Still, I think this manga is full of plot armor and stupid plot progression that doesn't justify it.

Dex-chan lover
Simple, Daru's base strength is more than those 3 scrubs combined.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't we already seen that demon's end a few times? Every time it kept coming back, like a cockroach. Why would this time be any different?

Dex-chan lover
sure, it's really the conclusion wink wink. I'm guessing mama dungeon core is gonna boost the demon once more then the others will come with Est boosting them. then they all live happily ever after. :kek::kek::kek:

Dex-chan lover
He is gonna go SUPER DARU STAGE 3!!! BY THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, AAAAAAAAAAH!

Dex-chan lover
A single slash that cuts through everything... so start with that and save several chapters of you showing off.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I defending this manga either. But Daru definitely can solo those 3 kid without removing his bracelet.

Users who are viewing this thread