Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Second Beginning 1 The Visitor who takes good…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

(Goddamn onion ninjas)

Last edited:
Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
There is a missing page in this chapter:

1711819002078.png
1711819046196.png

MAN those coloured panels at the end were SO GOOD, and Shadow-sama's notes at the end were so true

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, an isekai with OP MC but likeable characters with unique personalities and interesting plot? I have heard legends about them.

Double-page supporter
his intro was cold as FFFFUUUUUUUck
The hero is cool too. He seems a bit arrogant but also sensible enough to be careful of his surroundings before fighting. Also it just makes him feel more alive than a generic cold faced "hero".

Contributor
Nice to see another adherent of The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic™ in this manga. I thought Tia was the healer at first, but yeah she's a DPS mage.

Damn, that moment when his vision started to go blurry from tears. I love the little details like this. Would be interesting if Tia were to regain her memories at some point, but I feel like that's too much to ask.

There's a missing page in this chapter, but it seems the scanlators aren't actually reading these threads since two people have already pointed it out.

you know you're hungry when you're screaming at fictional characters to remember a fictional steak that got dropped in the middle of battle. Also... When onion ninjas make you drool rather than cry...

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Nice to see another adherent of The Wrong Way To Use Healing Magic™ in this manga. I thought Tia was the healer at first, but yeah she's a DPS mage.

Damn, that moment when his vision started to go blurry from tears. I love the little details like this. Would be interesting if Tia were to regain her memories at some point, but I feel like that's too much to ask.

There's a missing page in this chapter, but it seems the scanlators aren't actually reading these threads since two people have already pointed it out.
I always recommend trying to reach out to the scanlators directly whenever possible. I've already reported it directly to the Shadow-Sama Scans discord server back when I first realized the page was missing and was told it would be fixed, but I don't think it ended up happening yet. I've gone back to the server to put in a follow up message about it.

Thanks for the reminder!

EDIT: This is now fixed!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
wasnt feeling this direction at first but what do i know. let this author cook🔥🔥

Users who are viewing this thread