Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Second Beginning 1 The Visitor who takes good…

Dex-chan lover
Am I just too distrustful after reading a bunch of such stories, or has the Hero a Thing for Tia and is slightly annoyed by Eds presence ? >_>

Dex-chan lover
Am I just too distrustful after reading a bunch of such stories, or has the Hero a Thing for Tia and is slightly annoyed by Eds presence ? >_>
Nope, he is fine. Tia doesn't like the Hero, he is just her comrade.
He is just feeling distrust toward other people.
He will open up to Ed soon (2 chapters if it follows the Novel)

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a game where a new game+ happens canonically and the main character sets everything straight from before, creating the perfect ending for everyone.

Group Leader
have been reading shitty hero team manga recently, so this one is like breath of fresh air for me.

Aggregator gang
This manga caught me off guard, ngl... more feels and sugar content than meets the eye. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I wish there was a game where a new game+ happens canonically and the main character sets everything straight from before, creating the perfect ending for everyone.
I'd recommend checking out Dragon Quest 11.

Dex-chan lover
Im not crying youre crying!
Also . . . The old guy mentioned Ed in the rubble . . . . Did he . . . . Remember?? Or something??

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the fact that his face resembles a mc with an R and L letter as the first and last characters respectively...🤢

Users who are viewing this thread