Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Second Beginning 1 The Visitor who takes good…

Dex-chan lover
m7yRjim.png
c2d87bbf-adfc-4e05-9adf-06d567c973e8_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
GOD I LOVE THIS MANGA SO FUCKING MUCH THE CHARACTERS, THE ART THE STORY!!!!!!! I only hate that we have to wait a month for a new chapter... but I'll endure

Supporter
God bless this mangaka and the scanlators. Tag-teaming to bring ultimate waifu experience to our hearts. I'm talking about the monk.

Dex-chan lover
i'm with you Shadow!, the onion ninjas got me real hard, specially after last chapter

Fed-Kun's army
MC sacrifice himself and holding back all demon army for his comrade to charge to demon lord and they can fight without worries bodied by demon army like before the NG+.

Dex-chan lover
Daaaaamn the mangaka changed the fight.
In the LN, Ed lost the battle because he decided to take the hero's special move head-on (as opposed to dodging it) because there were civilians behind Ed who would have died if he didn't deflect the slash. Little did he know, Tia (the elf) had set up a barrier to protect the civilians...anyway, this was supposed to be the first time Ed demonstrates his willingness to sacrifice his personal gain for the sake of doing good in the world, particularly for strangers. This is an important aspect of his character, which is expanded on in subsequent adventures in the LN.
It's a shame the mankaga changed this scene in such a way to exclude that element of Ed's personality.

Users who are viewing this thread