Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Nagi's Secret

Dex-chan lover
I never thought a story about a stalker would turn out to be this heartwarming in the end.

Dex-chan lover
This took such an unpredictable turn. I was so surprised!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is an extremely good story for a girl that became a pet in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, cool. You pretty much never see the father's in this sorta thing actually get it, how they fucked up. At least not that fast.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying yall are crying.

In all seriousness though, Nagi's father personality change was pretty extreme to a point where if this wasn't as cute as it already is I would have dropped the shit out of it. Good thing I'm able to just enjoy the fluff with stuff like this.

Thanks for the update as always <3

Fed-Kun's army
This story is so wacky and convoluted, but, somehow, in all the right ways to make this backstory and reunion a real tearjerker. Love it. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Definitely not crying...

About the father personality change, I guess you could say that he treats Nagi differently in the end because she’s already an adult, not a child like before. Still, a bit sudden tho.

"hows the dads personality change so much" presumably its been like 20+ years, and also shes an adult now instead of a 5 year old. it's not that surprising

Dex-chan lover
Played out as expected.
Not disappointed, and my heart feels good.
I wonder what impact this'll have on Chihiro's story.

Users who are viewing this thread