Tsuki 50 Man Moratte mo Ikigai no Nai Tonari no Onēsan ni 30 Man de Yatowa Rete `Okaeri. Kyō mo Ganbatta ne’ tte Iu Oshigoto ga Totemo Tanoshī

Dex-chan lover
all i can say is that the art could've been better...

some of the perspective is a bit wonky, even on the cover it shows ( that right eye is abit farther and the sides are abit too thin... or that head to body ratio on her character introduction... you can maybe pass it off as her upper body leaning towards the viewer because she was surprised [ and that was prolly the intention ] , but it they didnt do a good job on it resulting to her having bigger head and shoulder ratios than her hip.. )

i cant say anything about the writing tho, im not a writer im just a mediocre artist...
but im prolly wrong on wat i said, most of the time i am... but thats how i see things i guess...

I personally enjoy this and love seeing Mio's interactions. Also, the art is SSS+
So thank you for translating this and I do hope it gets continued. I'll follow it diligently.

Contributor
The name of this manga is almost as long and ridiculous as my Sony headphones

Aggregator gang
I kinda missed this third-rate trash isekai style titles
Oh wait, I didn't.

Aggregator gang
The art style reminds me of Shishidou
Ithis is interesting. I enjoyed reading the chapter 1&2
Please pick this up

Group Leader
I can kind of relate to Saotome (the lady)... how awkward she is with socializing, how she fears being a burden, and the mindset that others won’t voluntarily spend time with the real her, getting spoiled and being imperfect, so she needs to buy their time.

Fed-Kun's army
@devour

No problem. A couple of groups have expressed interest in taking over so I told them to feel free and work it out between themselves. I'm sure they'll make an announcement when they're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread