Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Double-page supporter
Does this story going to keep having these kind of misunderstanding down the line?

Power Uploader
@melakias

It almost makes me wanna read the web novel from scratch again... but the novel itself has really hard to read sections... Like...
the battle with the wise ones in Lorel...
among others.

I’m eager too see how much the anime cuts from the web novel... often times it’s far to much.

Then again, it’s easy to skip over all the repetition we tend to find in light novels and Asian WN’s in general. (Wortenia Senki, if it ever got an anime one episode would burn through 50 WN chapters I think...)

At least the Wan has started again, this just serves as a refresher...

@bahlull

I think we are at the stage where
He creates a huge lake as a result of his firepower used here?
We’ve certainly should have learned the truer extent of his power...

@Mr_HoHo

Afraid not
. Think they’d make it THAT easy on him...?

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty happy with this outcome/conclusion. The MC has no ties to either side, just got forced into the battle by that shitty goddess, and at least one of the human kingdoms are probably worse than the demons. The “fuck this shit. I didn’t even want to be here. All you bitches are getting it now” was more than deserving. I just wish his full power was unleashed in that last attack or at least his subordinates hadn’t lessened the impact.

Fed-Kun's army
@dharkness what do you mean downhill. After this is where it starts getting more interesting.
Might be different in likes and dislikes but you shouldn't say that like it's from everyone who has read the novel.

Supporter
@Legend13 that dharkness is probably just talking about the pace slowing down and becoming more dialogue-driven for a while. Don't worry though, personally one of my favorite arcs is coming up! It's not allowed to post spoilers here so I'll refrain from that, but there's a lot of content the manga has left. There are many, many years left before it'd even catch up to the WN (which has gone back to actively being updated by the author).

A heads' up though, this story will always have a lot of dialogue and monologue. Always. There's just some action inbetween the dialogues and monologues, however the action is great and I'm personally a fan of the character developments so I like most of the dialogues and monologues in this story. The world-building is truly topnotch in this story overall.

Dex-chan lover
Bug: Let me just throw this unstable explosive here and see what happens... I hope it doesn't destroy the world by accident...

@dharkness
His time in the academy?
Yeah, not the best but what comes after it is worth it.

@TNT261 his subordinates lessened the impact when a ring detonated in the other dimension not in this this fight. he was comparing it to when the adventurers tried to steal from the other dimension in a previous chapter

No idea what's happening in this anymore, to many disconnected stories/chapters over to much time.

Users who are viewing this thread