Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Dex-chan lover
And so, the Red Devil legend is finally been born... Seriously Makoto, you need to know the extend of your power before unleashing a part of your full strength and change the terrain...

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92:
It stops the demons advance protecting thus the capital and delaying future demon attacks, but given how many lives were were lost (like 20k or something off the top of my head) it's hard to say it was worth it (not like Goddess actually cares though). Also had an unusual side effect that survivors/witnesses of the battle end up become friendly with each other forming a small human-demon town out of mutual fear of 'The Red Devil' (Makoto).

@Loli_Omamoritai: It was his first real battle so it's to be expected,
he'll start showing his true colors and acting ruthless in future

MD@Home
I just hope it's (Anime Adaptation) not shit like what they did to Arifureta. The CGI in that one was so terrible, among a lot of other things.

Dex-chan lover
@UPR It's real. Just announced on official website https://tsukimichi.com/ to be premiered 'sometime in 2021' (in other words, they haven't set an airdate.) The production company (C2C), the staff and lead voice actors have been announced, so it's a serious announcement.

If you're interested, the details (in Japanese): https://tsukimichi.com/news/34/

I love how Mio's VA kind of looks like her.

Now to wait :< . That Goddess wench sure messed up there. DON'T want LN spoilers but the human army must have been messed up in that.

Without the LN influence too that blast was not conveyed really well with the scale, i can tell the mountains are shattering but it looks like a sandbox.

Dex-chan lover
Light novel readers, can you spoil me how far is the story progressing? Anything new? How many volumes are there? I would really appreciate it.

considering how far it is into the LN for the mc to grow a pair of decent balls.

the anime will never reach there, and the manga will take ages too.

Double-page supporter
unless there are several seasons, looks like the Anime will end shortly after this arc

https://youtu.be/TRq17hBAQHs

the WN is rather easy to follow (unless it's all due to Reigokai amazing skills).
But it's true that there are lots of characters (main, secondary, trivial recurrent, and one-timers) with action sometimes simultaneously taking place in several locations, therefore it's really a bitch to accurately recreate it in a manga, and even worse in animation, without either making it bland or flooding the viewer with secondary information.

(oh small thing I noticed : there are more Alke in the PV teaser than in the WN. 2x+ in fact)

Dex-chan lover
Why couldn't they have just talked it out at the beginning.
Not that I should be saying anything.
More death and destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread