Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Aggregator gang
This ch so lame... I have feeling that mangaka hate the wn

Yeah sure! Let's not hear him! And btw

Di he blew up all his enemy?

@mangosuper
the MC was intercepted during teleport and brought to a unknown location by the goddess. since he arrives with a golden mana effect the people he was fighting in this chapter think he is a servant of the goddess and try to kill him without listening to his explanation. they then use the ring that stops goddess blessings but since he wasn't blessed by the goddess it doesn't work and he actually starts fighting them.
fairly standard misunderstanding to cause conflict

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn. Those new characters might be dead. Ironic that he was their best bet at realizing their goals.

Dex-chan lover
The MC has such a timid personality. That surprises me every time.

Double-page supporter
I don't really get the last page. So did he also accidentally nuke the other dimension and cause casualties?

If hes fighting for life why is he wearing the rings? Is he looking down on his enemies?

Dex-chan lover
@Saxfire

he can use the rings as mana batteries.

@vangoz

Most likely he blew up a whole lot bigger area then he thought he would.
Considering what "tone" this manga have, that probably caused both armies to retreat effectively stopping the war temporarily.
But again, I'm just making an educated guess here.

and thus he earned the nickname "the devil" also cant wait to see the "stand"
@Kingdo
Its somewhere in the double digits?
iirc 77

Dex-chan lover
Reading the comments makes me realize:

People expecting the most bloodthirsty assholes in the story for a while to not be bloodthirsty assholes and complaining about it, jesus take the wheel. Maybe dont make conclusions on limited information dumbfucks.

Also expecting someone with pretty limited combat experience to go ultimate warrior. This is already considered shounen, yet some of the people reading have less common sense than children I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz His referring at that time the adventurer blew up Asora with one of his ring, he thought the explosion he would make would be somewhere along those lines but asora was heavily protected so the explosion wasn't that big in comparison to what he just unleashed in the hyuman world

Dex-chan lover
@something19, @Stalkerman
dbe01nw-79eb8c68-ae8d-4140-b0e1-fbf9b8bdc7f9.gif

Dex-chan lover
He got suppresed by 10 rings and 1 coat that has consume a lot of his mana, he put a away 9 rings and used only 1 ring to make a dynamite, now imagine drop 10 rings without him wearing the coat.
1789dbd36ad7b2f20aa9b378d8d57d44.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread