Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

He practically nuked that entire region cant blame him though. The goddess tried to use him as a decoy in order to save her own troops.

🤕Imagine being one of the smooth brains commenting on how you can totally talk your way out of this situation🤕

Man the novel described it better than this...
He removed his upper clothing and the rings and used it as retribution for the all the bullshit he experienced.
Releasing the multiple demon-kings that scared the people shitless on his first journey of meeting the humeins.

Then the blue light being shown made out of mana is suppose to hurt both allies and enemies in all his frustration and anger from the absurd situation he's been put through by the goddess.

Also he was gravely wounded during that time....
Describing how painful his hand and injuries were.

Feels like the artist got lazy and just slapped it in and skipped most of the novel text to fill it in...

This was one of the key important part of the story.

@taesijr123 it definitely did feel like a pointless scene where the mc isnt even acting like how he's supposed to... feels like a poor portrayal of a important scene

To everyone complaining that they could have talked through their problems and “misunderstanding”: they never would have. Sophia isn’t really on side of the demons against the goddess, they are just allies of convenience. Even if they really believed Makoto (which they had literally every reason not to) his existence is too absurd for them and would have been a threat either way to their real ambitions. It’s not shown well here in the manga but they understood his dangerous potential and wanted to erase him, full stop, goddess or no goddess. They were destined to be enemies. I could go on but that’d be spoiling too much, just read the LN translations.

Dex-chan lover
@vidopnir this is the average mangadex reader that marks ecchi bait as 8+ and can hardly understand psychology when it doesn't fall under a shounen or shoujo trope
unfortunately, there's a lot of them

I can atleast understand why MC is op, while his blessing was curse from the goddess. I'm pretty sure that his mana wasn't due to the Moon God but because of his parents probably, the moon god just boosted him with all he's got. And slept because of the bitch.

Fcking hell, people at Kissmanga were more intelligent than here. Talk it out to the enemy, lol. As if.

@32oiru

That's assuming they're equals, they're not, this fucker has a ton of mana and can clearly block attacks, they talked for quite a while and while he THOUGHT of useful things to say, he never spoke them.

Of course, I think those two wouldn't have believed him and things would've turned the same, but the fact that he didn't AT LEAST TRY to say the useful things HE WAS THINKING is what's ticking people off.

I hate this manga trope, where the MCs think of completely articulate explanations, but when they open their mouths, they say something vague that could be interpreted as something else, it's bullshit, that's what pissing people off.

Users who are viewing this thread