Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 97 - Kuzunoha Radicalists

Dex-chan lover
The anime was fun and all but I still prefer this manga's arts. Quite an improvement compare to the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
In defense of the anime, the Rostgard festival and immediate aftermath is a big moment perfect for the season finale. And it cannot be split to the next season without ruining it. Sofia Vs Makoto in the first season was that moment. So those are two big tent poles they cannot move. As the anime is only given 25-26 episodes this season, they cannot include all these finer details.

So, it isn't that the anime is cutting corners, it's the medium and business doesn't allow for more.

Dex-chan lover
In defense of the anime, the Rostgard festival and immediate aftermath is a big moment perfect for the season finale. And it cannot be split to the next season without ruining it. Sofia Vs Makoto in the first season was that moment. So those are two big tent poles they cannot move. As the anime is only given 25-26 episodes this season, they cannot include all these finer details.

So, it isn't that the anime is cutting corners, it's the medium and business doesn't allow for more.
Thats true. Plus i did enjoy the sophia rematch.

Dex-chan lover
O yea he totally didn't break more than one or two bones wink wink

Dex-chan lover
Damn near missed this chapter in my updates because the Spanish (Latin American) translations of My Dress Up Darling getting 103 chapters translated and uploaded in one go. Not sure why they did all those chapters, when that same language had up to chapter 102 done. But eh

Good chapter none the less. Sad that the anime completely skipped on this bit of student on student asskicking.

Dex-chan lover
man I really enjoyed this chapter, so much that I might even go watch the anime or read the novels. Speaking of that, are the novels in English officially translated somewhere or maybe just fantranslated?

Dex-chan lover
On page 23 Jin actually said something along the line of 'did you even need a bow to do this?'

i.e. it was so weak it didn't feel like it was shot with a bow to him.

And I don't think Jin's ever seen Makoto fire actual bow before so he probably isn't using Makoto as basis of comparison either.
He probably uses Abelia and Yuno as his reference, they're both bow users.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Haven't watched the 2nd season of the anime adap yet, but it seems that the manga really fell behind (but yeah, the anime jumped around and also skipped stuff here from what I am hearing) - I have some hunch maybe the LN is also about to enter its final arc or going into a hiatus maybe?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly lament that this manga is monthly.

As far as I know it's pretty popular.... and the novel is over 400 chapters long already.... why make it monthly? If it was weekly I would be so much more hopeful of actually seeing the end...
My guess is it's due to the magazine that this was published in. As well as the amount of works required.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna take a wild guess that the drake/dragon/dinosaur/big lizard is a red herring and the real "threat" they face is everyone's favorite banana fiend.

They've already kind of noticed her. She'll get sloppy and get found out and they'll fight her since she's suspiciously spying on them.

Dex-chan lover
:fml: brunchies sre dead or near dead. Better of using them as baits to lure out that thing

Users who are viewing this thread