Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 13 Ch. 86 - Ten More Minutes

And that hostility fine tuned him into an absolute unit packing super strength and enough spiritual power to distort the environment
From what I remember, it's because he grew up as basically a crack baby, just horribly disfigured by malnutrition from lack of magic in the air. Earth was a very hostile environment for him

I have seen some other people thinking the same, but i think it is not going to happen. Makoto still believes he is weaker than Mitsurugi and co. If he does beat the living shit out of him, it would be because he didn't manage to avoid confrontation and went all out out of fear he was weaker than the opponent.
Oh that will change soon. He's gonna acquire a certain familiar power and that will cement him as the walking weapon he is

Shiki & Rona: Assuming I'm understanding it correctly.
  • Rona recognizes Shiki as the Lich, but think's he's taken over a body, and that Makoto doesn't know Shiki's identity as a Lich. (When in reality, Makoto knows, and the body is due to his contract with Makoto.)
  • Shiki plays along with that misconception, thus letting Rona think she has a handle on Shiki, that she doesn't actually have. And also not letting her know that this means that Makoto is much stronger than Shiki.
She's fallen under the same guise as everyone else, made to believe that the boss is a little fragile egg that is being nursed, not realizing he's a sleeping beast that's waiting for someone to poke him

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember much, but there's a extra chapter in wn hint a reason why mc is different from his siblings. Apparently because mc's a illegitimate child, born when his mother cheating with a demon. That's why mc's a human with mixed blood and doesn't have the blessing from goddess.
Or maybe I remember wrong. You can search that chapter in translation team's website. It's already translated to english
Put some spoilers, dude.
But also you're remembering wrong, she did cheat on his father but that all happened before they even got to earth.
That is why, one of the "main theories" have been that Rona is actually Makoto's half-sister.
I mean she is an orphan, and her age seems to fit almost the timeframe since Makoto's parent left that World and moved to Earth.

And why do people still conveniently forget that the Goddess herself confirmed that Makoto is the son of Hayato & Kasumi (and so are his two sisters).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga is fun
until at a very later point

. I hope they add long slow life fillers every now and then
before we got into that "no longer fun" part

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the beauty of all the hyumans is not entirely genetic. It could be partially the goddess's blessing (=the goddess not wanting to see ugly hyumans). On Earth, Makoto would obviously be born without the blessing and only be affected by the genetics.
This is mentioned at the early chapters. Makoto's sisters are both beauties, even the goddess mentioned it.

It's why Moon Bro picked him to get isekai'd, because Makoto has the physical capability to survive that world, though I don't think he's aware that Makoto has the physical al capability to take out everything and everyone on that world
The sisters got beauty, the brother got magic power rivalling a deity. I'd say the brother was the real winner.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is fun
until at a very later point

. I hope they add long slow life fillers every now and then
before we got into that "no longer fun" part

Wait, which is the not fun part? The parents' backstory?

Did anyone else notice that Tomoe used "they" to refer to Root?
Root is an immortal dragon that can change sex at will, they have many partner in the past both male and female. The current guild system was created based on video game since Root's husband was isekai'ed from earth.

Dex-chan lover
I have seen some other people thinking the same, but i think it is not going to happen. Makoto still believes he is weaker than Mitsurugi and co. If he does beat the living shit out of him, it would be because he didn't manage to avoid confrontation and went all out out of fear he was weaker than the opponent.
Not exactly, makoto's problem is how to use his strength, strength wise currently he actually has powers that make him a threat to the goddess in ability, but he's essentially a small faucet with a entire lake of water trying to get through basically.
Basically he has the power, but not the means to manifest it directly yet, this was mentioned in earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
it's honestly an interesting part of the series how just much
Makoto doesnt like Hyumans. It's such a large subtle hatred that it's on a subconscious level. There's a scene later in the series where he gets physically sick and throws up at the mere idea of having a Hyuman working at his store.
not many series are willing to have a MC be that way about hoomans
That's not exactly correct, it's less that he doesn't like hyumans and more that he doesn't care about them or trust them, he will care and trust specific hyumans but on a large scale he sees them as being servants and chosen of the goddess, not to mention how many hyumans treat him.
Makoto is borderline sociopathic due to what was needed to save his life in the past essentially killing some of his emotions, he avoids this by latching on to specific people, whether they be hyumans or demi-humans.
TL;DR he doesn't really like or dislike hyumans so much as he's utterly untrusting of people he himself does not know personally, and considering the story and his backstory he has a good reason for it.

Dex-chan lover
I.. think I'm done with this. Which is a shame, because I really loved the anime which is about 50 chapters of the manga, but that's the main thing that pushed me this far into the manga. Barely anything interesting happened in the last 30 chapters, and MC being passive and taking a bit of a backseat along with the 2 main girls. I guess one highlight was when Mio finished her dish and got her satisfaction, that was a wholesome (but very short) moment.

It's all been building stuff slowly, school this, some scheming people here and there, organization this, etc., but none interest me. It's either boring/forgettable stuff or it's a wait-and-see stuff. It doesn't help with the red flags with Makoto's parents backstory, the other garbage hero's manipulation crap, or Makoto's company dealing with criminals, it's passable with the 2 assassin girls since they were brought up like that (? I'm not sure as I may be forgetting some details), but what about this librarian? Oh, let me join this crazy cult where they kill/experiment on people to get back a piece of land and status. Yeah, you're doing it for your sister, it's still not a good luck for her. I'm not sure what's the intent of the author with this character. Heck there are even weird stuff like with the 2 daughters of that merchant (the ones who were disfigured). They show interest in MC, then they give up later on, at least one of them does, which is fine, move on, I only really care about Tomoe and Mio as his love interests. They should have made them just feeling indebted rather than that tbh. But then the older girl gets a boyfriend, and I read a comment about her being open to the idea of going for Makoto if he looks her way, and I'm like "wha? How about you pay attention to your boyfriend you bi--". And some other stuff I probably forgot about.

I thought I'd stick with it a little longer, mainly for more Mio and Tomoe honestly, because MC is being so passive (except for teaching I guess) that I just got bored of him so far. But I think I'll just spare myself the trouble and drop it right now instead of getting annoyed and disappointed any further. Especially since for a while now, each time a chapter drops, it feels like it became like a chore to read it and finish it rather than something I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ehh? Didn't he already have hyuman under his sphere of influence? Toa and her sister? The twins assassin?
Toa and her sister arent really one of his workers and he’s fine with being their acquaintances. It’s more the people that would be working directly for him. Lime is also exempt because he technically works for Tomoe not him

I’m blanking on who the twin assassins are

Dex-chan lover
I.. think I'm done with this. Which is a shame, because I really loved the anime which is about 50 chapters of the manga, but that's the main thing that pushed me this far into the manga. Barely anything interesting happened in the last 30 chapters, and MC being passive and taking a bit of a backseat along with the 2 main girls. I guess one highlight was when Mio finished her dish and got her satisfaction, that was a wholesome (but very short) moment.

It's all been building stuff slowly, school this, some scheming people here and there, organization this, etc., but none interest me. It's either boring/forgettable stuff or it's a wait-and-see stuff. It doesn't help with the red flags with Makoto's parents backstory, the other garbage hero's manipulation crap, or Makoto's company dealing with criminals, it's passable with the 2 assassin girls since they were brought up like that (? I'm not sure as I may be forgetting some details), but what about this librarian? Oh, let me join this crazy cult where they kill/experiment on people to get back a piece of land and status. Yeah, you're doing it for your sister, it's still not a good luck for her. I'm not sure what's the intent of the author with this character. Heck there are even weird stuff like with the 2 daughters of that merchant (the ones who were disfigured). They show interest in MC, then they give up later on, at least one of them does, which is fine, move on, I only really care about Tomoe and Mio as his love interests. They should have made them just feeling indebted rather than that tbh. But then the older girl gets a boyfriend, and I read a comment about her being open to the idea of going for Makoto if he looks her way, and I'm like "wha? How about you pay attention to your boyfriend you bi--". And some other stuff I probably forgot about.

I thought I'd stick with it a little longer, mainly for more Mio and Tomoe honestly, because MC is being so passive (except for teaching I guess) that I just got bored of him so far. But I think I'll just spare myself the trouble and drop it right now instead of getting annoyed and disappointed any further. Especially since for a while now, each time a chapter drops, it feels like it became like a chore to read it and finish it rather than something I'm looking forward to.
You’re going to miss out on some good stuff then. The last part of this arc is crazy. Not to mention one of the best parts of the novel will occur afterwards due to the actions of the character we will be meeting next chapter.

Makoto is only passive when he needs to be. When he’s facing a situation that pisses him off he’s not remotely passive. Usually has to do with Tomoe and Mio.

when Makoto ends up going to the empire for an errand, for a character we meet later, he meets with Trashmoki. Trash is quite disrespectful and tells him that he wants Makoto to give Tomoe to him and he’ll give him money and women in return. Makoto is quite enraged about this and proceeds to strengthen and soundproof the room and beats the ever living shite out of Trash till he’s a bloody pulp. Makoto then uses his healing magic to restore Trash to the way he was before and Trash is now mentally scarred by Makoto and fears him. Makoto gives him a single warning to not go anywhere near Tomoe otherwise he would do unspeakable things to him. Only reason why he didn’t kill trash there is because of the promise he made to Tsuki-bro.
That aggressive enough for you?

Users who are viewing this thread