Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Black Death

WTF, i dont remember gritonia hero being described like this in web novel

Double-page supporter
@IVVO

physically, not his japan-self
though, his otherworld-self might just be as fine

in the web-novel, he's described as a dark, self-absorbed loner playing games. purchasing special items and bullying anyone weaker than him. in one special story, it's hinted that Makoto and his pro-gamer friends actually robbed him dry after he tried to PK them.
I'd have imagined him with a more mundane look, with his family rich enough to indulge his fantasies, rather than him being a paid model

Contributor
heh.. he's pretty selfish even at the original word despite being bullied, no wonder He's going to end up like what he did in the web novel

Contributor
All the other goddesses except the Moon Goddess all took their hero based on look...

Group Leader
wait, doesn't that mean there are four heroes, one unannounced?
the bitch goddess -> MC, the girl we saw
alternate goddess -> alternate male, promises another female

Aggregator gang
there are only 2 heroes + makoto and there is only one goddess just she looks different because the heroes have a good appearance so she tries to get them to help

Double-page supporter
So lemme see if I got this right, she takes the form of a cute little girl for the beautiful ones, but if they're not she takes the form of a sexy and mature lady.......shouldn't it be the reverse?

I sure hope he gets some proper use out of that slave-maker, it'd be a real waste of potential if he doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, this is based on the light novel, not the web novel. There are going to be differences.

As one who hasn't read the webnovel, and to almost quote that guy's own words, "If this was a game I'd be broken". I really hope that slave-making skill has limitations for usage, at least in amount since it'd be overpowered if he could just glance at a room in order to make everyone around him his slave.
And I agree with the rest of the comment section, he gives me a bad feeling as well. Final thought for this block of text, I have the feeling he is going to try to make Mio and Makoto's other contract, name escapes me currently, into his own slaves but it won't work on any of them since they are already contracted to each other and it cannot be overridden without permission. Again that is a theory/idea I just thought up so I don't know if that will/won't happen. Yay for ideas!
End of wall.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the arrival of Trashmoki. Hope he is a better person in the LN and Manga but I highly doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
Novel readers make me sad.. I like that new guy :( Being selfish is ok! Kei Kurono was a great character exactly because he was quite a jerk in the beginning <3 although generally isekais don't have that much of character development to make a great chara out of trashy ones :/

Dex-chan lover
@clurb: Is he still ok to you if he's
an egomaniac rapist that goes around brainwashing anything that is considered female?

Married? Don't care. Underage? Doesn't matter.
And unlike typical harem MC, he treat them like objects.

Seriously, when he meet Makoto he made some girls lined up and goes "I'll trade these for Tomoe, their level are quite high and their techniques are good, although of course they're not virgin" like they're trading cards.

There's being a jerk, and there's being human trash. Trashmoki is called that for a reason.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat The goddess doesn't give two f*cks either way, and he's predestined for a (very)bad end as the rapetagonist, so yeah, I'd have a beer with him.

??? Power Awaken + God bless Enslaving ability + Fatigue-cure shoes + Superior Mana (refer to Fate's doujin :3) = "Adventure" time?
smut

Users who are viewing this thread