Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Goodbye

Theyve committed genocide on town and monsters, etc, but this tiny kill is supposed to matter? This chap fell flat, just like his sex drive...

She's level 1340 but those 3 insects kill/ injure her thru her "Offshoot"... Sure. That makes sense to NO ONE!

Aggregator gang
He should've tortured her then let Lich heal her then torture her again and again

@hungryvidd

prb this https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-death-mage-who-doesnt-want-a-fourth-time/

Its one of the best WN ever.

If you want something strange read this as well https://www.webnovel.com/book/11236791006300205/Chrysalis

Both are great. And i mean rly great

@korralover mind you those 3 injure the offshoot of a great dragon with the ring infused by that great dragon's master own mana, turning it into a mana-generated fission bomb, so no that totally make sense.
also remember that just by suppressing his mana signature, MC manage to reduce his signature from 10 MAOU to 9. i want to imagine the power in that ring is at least equal to RDS-37 or Ivy Mike.

Dex-chan lover
Makoto sociopath tendency seems to have been hinted at in previous chapters. Which make this fun to reread.

Dex-chan lover
@korra_lover dude.... did you even read the chapter? the explosion that killed tomoe's offshoot happened because they stole the rings that were use to absorb makoto's mana

What chapter of the webnovel is this from, ir LN if it's based on that? I'd tried skimming the comments for mention of it but instead I think I got spoiled on some shit because people are too excited. If someone can link to the WN/LN chapter this corresponds to, that'd be awesome.

@sterven thanks, I had dug it up but it's useful for others. Is there a better translator than that one though, they're tolerable but not great

he is strong I can tell you that
if that were me I would trace that motherfucking bitch's bloodline and eliminate them all

Group Leader
Can you eradicate humans of your world already geez
What a dummy dum dumb

Dex-chan lover
I would have turned her into a free limbless mute onahole in a monster brothel.

Makoto will be like the Black King in drifters a god that will side with the demi humans and monsters and that world lacks balance it only has a bitch goddess that only side with humans.

Group Leader
Ah yes, one of the biggest turnpoint for Makoto, from now on he will start to realize about his own naivety..

Users who are viewing this thread