Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Red Ball, Blue Ball, Yellow Ball...

Dex-chan lover
@DoubleBeef The school arc was the dullest for me until I read the latest translated chapters after
his fight making Alte into a pin cushion.
You'll think the school arc is grand.

Contributor
@HammerU89 that scene in the novel was edgy as F* and totally out of place and character. Some times it feels like the MC flips an edgy switch that makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
should just have collected the shards of the orbs and brought back 3 full bags of orb bits

Double-page supporter
So I actually enjoyed the school arc, the combat champion fight being the sole part exemption , I enjoyed how the Mac interacted with different ppl and broke common sense

Dex-chan lover
did this red blue ball thing happened in the WN?? I can't remember.

also was he someone that would get mad so fast to burn everything? normally there's a switch that makes him go super soldier but this is too dumb for that.

@Knighto it doesn't seem like.much from our end but it's a pain in the ass to do what hw was trying to do to capture the orbs. Also, it wasn't much of a snap, just a kinda like when you want to flip over the table when you lose a game or something, but don't actually do it

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto yup, it's in the wn, and if you pay attention, the red balls are constantly popping in the background, you'd want to burn the place down too if just breathing was causing you to fail.

That's not just suspicious person in black, that's an assassin, lol, they're like dead insect in morning.

So checking in with the ln/wn reader. Does the MC ever struggle powerwise after this point? He seems so OP that nothing can even touch him. If not then im checking out of this manga, it just isn't interesting enough to keep reading chapter by chapter if the MC squad can solve every problem without breaking a sweat. What even is the point of making a character so broken, it all seems a bit gratuitous and self-fallating. This is like one punch-man but without the humor, well written characters and godlike art.

@Doomer It would just look like he used the wrong type of attack on the orbs which would be a pretty good way to fail lol

Users who are viewing this thread