Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Fed-Kun's army
I want to see Hibiki getting messed up by Makoto for not realizing how OP he is. After catching all to the latest chapter of WN, a new chapter with a new perspective is nice addition of this manga.

Aggregator gang
Mio and Hibiki's roller coaster of a relationship through this story was one of the best parts of the web novel. I wanna see Hibiki's cooking lessons in the manga already.

Contributor
@Ironclad
I think it's more because they're like a spin off than focusing the MC?

I can't quite follow the last couple of chapters. It feels a little bit confusing at times.

Dex-chan lover
@Naimi
It is just a TL;DR of what the other two summoned have been doing, so far we got Weakbiki side and now they are going to tell Trashmoki's, I would like to say they are useless but the amount of trouble they cause to our MC is something.

@mahtan
Oh is that what happened? So that's why it was a little confusing, basically it's just like a side story of sorts? Thanks for explaining it to me! ?

Double-page supporter
So in addition to Makoto, basically two other heroes were also summoned to the same world. Odd that they're only just getting introduced now and its obvious that they currently can't hold a torch to Makoto.

Fed-Kun's army
Eyes that make anyone you look at your slave...
Yep, Hentai material right there, or is it just me? :D

Dex-chan lover
They were summoned together, but unless the manga explains it differently, they arrived a couple weeks apart, starting with Tomoki. So the Grittonia hero should have been there for a month before the mc was dumped in the wasteland.

Aggregator gang
The two "beautiful" heroes are gonna meet up with MC soon, so we're getting their story first to show they're not like Bug Goddess and actually are good people, even if they'll just cause him some trouble now and again. From what little info I gathered, they'll eventually befriend him, but not anytime soon.

The 2 heroes = 1 is actually a schemer and unconscioulsy pull everyone with charisma to her cause, other is a scumbag thrash that use his charm power to make everything goes his way(even though he's being partially manipulated by the princess of empire), tried to force his way to get Tomoe just to get his ass beaten by MC.. yeah they are good people

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this made me remember how much I hate the Goddess. Thanks for the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I've started re-reading this again, since I haven't been reading it for a while, and I was wondering if anything every happens to the so called "Goddess" eventually. Does anyone happen to know if she gets any kind of punishment for being a b*tch who essentially summoned 2 asshole "Heroes" (for now, at least from the sound of the comments) and Makoto? Also will we ever get to see Tsukuyomi again? He is clearly the best god/goddess in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Since I am currently only reading the manga, what kind of atrocities has this Tomoki guy done to the point of being renamed "Trashmoki" ?

Group Leader
Since I am currently only reading the manga, what kind of atrocities has this Tomoki guy done to the point of being renamed "Trashmoki" ?
This manga should be renamed to Trashmanga

Users who are viewing this thread