Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 1 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (1)

jOZIHL4.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, was that the granddad of one of her bullying classmates? That takes revenge to A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I'm mostly kidding so don't take this comment seriously ... I know I don't.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, interesting but is not the kind of story I would follow chapter by chapter, you never know what kind of curve ball the author will throw at you.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, interesting but is not the kind of story I would follow chapter by chapter, you never know what kind of curve ball the author will throw at you.
Good thriller manga are especially hard to come by, so hopefully it doesn't botch it.
They have a tendency to just increase the gore if they want to make it "scary". But really exciting stories they struggle making most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Good thriller manga are especially hard to come by, so hopefully it doesn't botch it.
They have a tendency to just increase the gore if they want to make it "scary". But really exciting stories they struggle making most of the time.
I hope is good but my memory is terrible and I got a hard time following thrillers, I am already reading some of them that gets slow and sporadic updates.

Dex-chan lover
The only question I have is for the girl that saw her doing "compensated dating"

What were you doing there as well? At midnight on top of that

Thanks for the translation :wooow:

im pretty sure the "compensated dating" thing is just a front what shes actually doing is helping older men commit suicide seeing as how the old guy looked all content and happy, so she might not be a bad person or a pedophile hunter but shes a psychopath fs lol mc can totally fix her

Users who are viewing this thread