Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Young Girl, First Deposit

Fed-Kun's army
I want a green magical narwhal watching over my money too...

Contributor
She gets a deity to watch her money. We get... Trump...

Suddenly, I feel even sicker...

Dex-chan lover
Why are they letting a little girl manage her bank account?

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy Can confirm, goes to 10+ characters per syllable on numerous occasions. I'm positive it was invented for torturing people. Or wasting paper.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
I recognize one of the "shrines" on page 8; the upper-right-most inset picture appears to be based on Rothenburg (ob der Tauber):
800px-Rothenburg_BW_4.JPG

^_^

Why is "the green god" the colour blue (Azraq)? Mistranslation or did the author goof?

Why is "the green god" the colour blue (Azraq)? Mistranslation or did the author goof?
『青の神』商業の神。君は大人になったら、どんな仕事に就くのかな。
The 7 Gods correspond to the colors of the rainbow and Azraq is 青, which is Blue/Cyan.

so i am guessing the punishment of the racist bitch calling herself a teacher was losing the only thing she could do
thus she is going to be going hungry quite a bit and with her racist attitude she will be scorned.
all in all a life of extreme poverty with no influence, no credibility, an inability to adjust, and scorned by many. that is what awaits her.

Double-page supporter
@Adham Much belated, but it probably has to do with the fact that blue and green share a term in Japanese. The '青’ or 'ao' that was mentioned can mean both. The explicit word for green, '緑' or 'midori' was a later development.

Users who are viewing this thread