Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

Aggregator gang
You people depress me and make me loss hope with every comment. How in the world is he raising her to be his wife. He is more acting like a older brother than anything. Either none of you have had a sibling or you don't interact with children very much. There isn't even a hint of romance except for a childish love by latina.
Latina is kindaRomance does pop up in the story but not till nearly the end of the series after most major plots points have been finished. Also it doesn't happen till latina is an adult(somwhere between 18-20 I can't remember) in the novel. You probably won't see romance in this manga for another 4 or 5 years if not a hell of a lot longer with the 3 month schedule. And comparing it to Usagi Drop is a stretch at best lul. My own parents have nearly the same gape with my mom being 22 and dad 30 when they got together. It
Sory for rant but just enjoy the story stop with your weird fantasys they are pretty sickening

Dex-chan lover
Dammit lol, ep 4 of the anime slightly ruin my fondness of the anime. Since it's kinda make me laugh instead of angry.

Spoilers for the Manga and of course the anime
The priest just lift Latina by the horn and move her around like she was nothing (weightless)

@maisonaustyn unfortunately the problem, for me at least, is that knowing what happens later taints everything happening now. Though unintended, I find all the heartwarming family moments creepy and unsettling even though I try to put the end from my mind.

If you can successfully ignore the end and it's implications and enjoy the rest of the story, congratulations I honestly wish I could do the same.

lol @ anyone defending the child grooming romance manga

"oh it happens when she grows up~" yeah so does usagi drop's doesn't make it any less terribly creepy, it is child grooming wish fulfillment

if you are acting as the parent of a child you should in no circumstances ever have romantic feelings for them and if you do you should be put in a cage

Dex-chan lover
ah the comment section of this is still filled with retarded comments about incest and whatnot lol

Double-page supporter
Goddamnit these spoilers killed the mood for me, all the fluffy moments don’t feel right knowing the ending....

Dex-chan lover
I'm still mad that we didn't get to see her enjoy the circus. All that buildup and then it was just skipped..

Contributor
@firefox1234

Goddamnit these spoilers killed the mood for me, all the fluffy moments don’t feel right knowing the ending....
But you don't know it actualy, only the end result, not the most important point, aka why the title of this story talk about
a demon lord, it's VERY, very important in this story.

And come on, it was HEAVILY hinted since the first chapter.
For Latina, Rag is her only Father. Dale is since the beginning her "special person"
And these fluffy moments feel totally right actually, because the story is great.
Don't judge only the story when you don't even know how it will go. Very few people who read the Light novel complained about this, because it's nicely written, and the relationship is great and natural between them

For people who wanted to enjoy the circus show like bitfarb, it's only at the end of the third tome (i just bought it), in a light novel form with only text.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall hey more power to you if you can ignore the grooming vibes but its just not for me. I just don't see why the author or whoever had to sell it as a father/daughter relationship if it was not meant to be taken that way. Hell! Its even in the bloody title! I did the Usagi Drop thing once I rather not do it again.

Contributor
@firefox1234

Le sigh

hey more power to you if you can ignore the grooming vibes
Lol. If anything, it's Latina wvo is grooming Dale, not the other way in the Novel.
Even Kenneth and his wife are better parental figures for Latina than Dale.

I just don't see why the author or whoever had to sell it as a father/daughter relationship if it was not meant to be taken that way.
Hell! Its even in the bloody title!
Yeah, like you said, the whole point of this story IS IN THE TITLE.
But not what you think like i said before. Once again, you show you never touched the novel, and just rant while knowing next to nothing.

I did the Usagi Drop thing once I rather not do it again.

Good news then, because this is not like Usagi drop.

Double-page supporter
@Siquall unlike some people who seem to enjoy reading content they don't like I tend to do the opposite. But it was funny when you said it was more like Latina grooming Dale. End of the day feel free to enjoy but just know not everyone can ignore the moral hazards this presents like me. I may be a hypocrite since I can deal with 300 year old lolis or shotas but the way this is presented just crosses one to many lines for me. Maybe one day Japan will present a father/daughter relationship that doesn't turn romantic but popular novels like "Tales of Genji" probably makes that unlikely.

I find it hard to believe people think that this is "cool" when the advertised father/daughter relationship starts from this
220px-If_It%27s_for_My_Daughter%2C_I%27d_Even_Defeat_a_Demon_Lord_light_novel_volume_1_cover.jpg

To this
d5b0146bfb5b47fbec4cad422a1ca3ce.jpg

I know Japan things work differently but the moral hazard of something like this is just very hard for me to ignore.

But more power to you, we all got our weird fetishes, its fiction anyways right?🙃

Huh lmao. Just got spoiled about this on Discord.

Considering what Hota, the artist used to draw, in a way they've basically come full circle... kek

Also I think the problem with this comment section is that some people downright judge and insult those who are not giving the series complete and utter shit like they do for what happened later on. It's not like it automatically means they are in full support of the Usagi Drop bullshit irl.

Double-page supporter
I looked at the description for this and thought that I'd like to read this and hoped for a wholesome father/daughter story. I was skeptical because of how the description was worded.

I looked up spoilers because I just needed to know what I was getting into. We got ourselves another Bunny Drop right here.

Fed-Kun's army
sigh, wanted to start reading this for some father/daughter fluff.... but the spoilers.... why u do dis mangaka :/

Aggregator gang
If anyone is confused about where this is heading, just look at the covers for the LN. Some real nice progression.

Users who are viewing this thread