Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

i hope many mangas would be like this, just loli and cute stuff and not lewd lewd everywhere

Dex-chan lover
@Hebi Because it's a man's romance to have a cute daughter? I dunno... It's likely something to do with the novel being much further and some events in it lead to romance?

Double-page supporter
@TetraSky But everyone knows that a giant robot is a man's romance!

I guess having adorable kids is fine too, though. :)

Child grooming simulator #infinte
Oh glorious Japanuu...Does Usagi "the price of shit" Drop ring a bell? If yes stop right here.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
>Child grooming simulator #infinte
and yet the MC does not do any of said grooming.

Contributor
@Synically

Reported.
Keep spoilers for yourself, if you're not happy with it (especially without reading it, you would not talk like this if you had read the LN), then just unfollow this manga and don't ruin the fun for others.

"Für meine Tochter würde ich viele"
Eh what? I think the German title is missing at least half the sentence xD

Wow I thought this was going to be a sweet story about adoption and raising a child who’s a little different.

And yet this is becoming dangerously close to pedo stuff. I thought the “romance” tag implied that MC would find a mother for his daughter, but that doesn’t seem to be the case judging by updates to the description and everyone’s distaste made known in the comments.

Why does a premise that is so sweet have to become so perverse?

Aggregator gang
@Mimik: It's actually the other way around:
Dale is just an overprotective father and genuinely views Latina as his daughter. However, as she grows older, SHE'S the one who has romantic feelings for Dale and starts to pursue him, especially near her adulthood. Because of her advances, Dale is torn about the fact they are in no way related but also by the fact he raised her as his own since she was a little kid. People forget it was Latina who started this, not Dale. So the Usagi Drop comparison is on point in this aspect. I don't watch the anime, but I'm guessing (I could be WAY off!) Dale being the one harboring feelings for her happens there. Anime, in my experience, tends to gloss over some key points in the middle of the story and even rewrite it to hit their timetables.

The mangaka portrays the whole parent-child relationship and Latina's adorableness much better than the WN.
The WN is more Serious Fantasy than Comfy Fantasy, putting focus instead on the world's mystery. Dale's personality is correspondingly dry, so the ending is much more acceptable than it would be in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread