Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai

Ahh I remember this.
I didn't even bother reading this after knowing the ending. Although it's actually not too much of a problem either.
It's just that the ending is past the target imo. From the beginning the idea was a heart-warming relationship, a family on top of that. So the "I will do anything to protect my daughter, whatever it takes,
even marry her
" things didn't click me at all.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the anime adaptation will come to Crunchyroll?

Ppl said this story about child gromming

But in reality its not

the age gap betwen them is more like brother and sister

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Honestly "child grooming" is inaccurate.

This is more "parent grooming".

Stop blaming poor Dale

It's funny how most people complaining about how the relationship went between Dale and Latina, are people who are on the earlier part and doesnt know what actually happened.
Do keep in mind that they're only ~10 years apart, and that Dale never had any intentions until Latina on her late teenage/early adulthood period, decided to confess to him. They also married on Latina's early adulthood period, since thats after a few years after the confrontation with the demon kings.
The age gap between them is comparable to brothers and sisters at most, which a few characters mentioned, and is not big enough/weird even if you take a look at it from the real world perspective. Heck, even Rita and Kenneth has the same age gap as the two.

Aggregator gang
Speaking of the ending.
It would had been better if the romance started before the timeskip.

So what, they're more of a sister/brother than a daughter/father?
Well, feel free to correct the author then :^) I mean, they're the one who came up with the title.

Fed-Kun's army
@PolizPolice Actually, it's been revealed that the correct title is "For My GIRL, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King", not daughter. The official translator of the LN(or manga, I forgot which) only found out about it when the anime put up their official site which revealed the double meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Man.. The anime is so cute! It for some reason make me want to re-read this! 🤣

Also, with all the spoilers on the comment section.. I feel like the it has become a minefield of the sort lol.
Stop spoiling guys! 😂

Group Leader
Quite disappointed to see it'll turn to a romantic relationship between the mc and Latina. Even though they're "only" ten years apart, it's very sickening to see their relationship (as a parent/tutor and daughter) turns into a (pedo) pseudo-incest one.

Contributor
@Herl
Spoiler tag please. Also, some remarks :
their relationship (as a parent/tutor and daughter) turns into a (pedo) pseudo-incest one.
-The thing is, it NEVER was a parent/daughter relationship for Latina. Her real dad was brutally killed, and she see Dale as his savior/fated person/etc since the beginning.
If anything, even the couple act more like parents to Latina, that's why Dale is jealous.
- pedo ? How about no ? The romance don't really start until the timeskip, just keep reading
-pseudo-incest ? Nani ? She's not related to him, at all (unlike Usagi Drop),she is not even of the same race as him, in what universe it's pseudo-incest ?

This is exactly why i hate people who spoil the others. Because after, the ppl spoiled act stupid most of time, and talk only about the end result without asking "How ?" or "Why ?" it happened.
And scoop : The story here will be VERY interesting to see. The title itself
is a huge hint of a lot of future events, including the romance

he's raising her to be his wife, sickening! What a shame, was enjoying the story. Enjoy your Woody Allen romance.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@Siquall
- Yeah I never said it was the case but Dale's still her tutor, he even said it in chapter 2 (if I'm not mistaking), it's very messed up. Maybe Latina didn't see him as a tutor but he definitely saw her as something close to a daughter.
- Why pedo ? Because Latina wasn't "legal" when romance happened between them.
- pseudo-incest, unlike incest, involves family members who aren't blood-related.
No need to ask "why" or "how" to a plot that isn't morally correct. It's disturbing to fall in love with someone you raised since they were 5. The problem is here. Even if the story becomes interesting, nothing can make up this kind of relationship.

Group Leader
@furopoi
The romance between the mc hasn't happened yet in the manga so enjoy it while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread