Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 21 - Answer

Double-page supporter
MC is in a serious bind right now, there's really not much he can do to stop the impending genocide. The alien technology is overwhelming, and he's not even really needed (alive) anymore...

What a mess! I love this manga!

Dex-chan lover
You know when you forget about the dead bodies they just casually left at his place this was a really sweet chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah, sad backstory followed by a wholesome moment- what of the two corpses still laying about in your house, you dense bastard?

Dex-chan lover
well this was a nice relatively wholesome breather. means shits really going to go down next chapter

Dex-chan lover
either they fuggin or somone about to get crushed by a falling cabin

or of course the most likely situation: something even worse that we cant even fathom

Dex-chan lover
This is like Gal Cleaning but in reverse, where it's becoming more wholesome instead

Crap, I was hoping the MC would address the two corpses in his home. Guess those two are dead-dead.

Dex-chan lover
Brother is being manipulated to hell and back lmao.
Watch all the other goobers in the comments here forget that alien girl literally admitted to just pretending for the mission.
She doesnt love him shes an alien stop projecting human traits onto her.
Her kissing him here is another dead give away. Shes a fucking alien she has no concept for kissing. The only reason she would do that is because she knows how it will affect him.
Crap, I was hoping the MC would address the two corpses in his home. Guess those two are dead-dead.
Hes braindead but its safe to assume he already figured out that the reviving is pointless.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A nice date with the alien girl who noticed him. Ignoring the issues that is!

Dex-chan lover
So basically he is a dude desperately seeking external validation and will now be led around by this alien chick because of it.

Fucking terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread