Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 22 - Name

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck. I was not expecting her to kill him? She’s supposed to be some being of higher intelligence yet she can’t understand that it’s him who she fell in love with not his “body”. As we seen from before reincarnating the same person completely alters the original personality/ego. So this is a wtf moment.
In the case of the gal who she killed and revived, her personality change not because she was revived but because she changed it deliberately so she won't cause trouble. When she revive someone with her alien technology it's not like she put the soul back to the body but more like she make an artificial personality base on that person memory. So yeah it's not the same person.

Why she kill him anyway? She is an alien she doesn't have the same moral as us. I don't think her race even have the concept of soul. As long as it has the same memory and personality it's the same person for them.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Burn bright and die fast, i guess. Though it is a choice that i respect.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. I'm guessing that she can recreate the personality it was just a choice previously not to do that

Dex-chan lover
This cliffhanger reminds me of the demons in Frieren. Human shaped and human-like but not human! Now class-rep got...reincarnated??

Dex-chan lover
This is all kinds of fucked up and I AM HERE FOR IT. Alien girlfriend is now Staple Gun Chick, this is canon, do not bother arguing with me.

Dex-chan lover
Wait this fucking thread didn't see this coming? You still thought this was a ROMCOM?

The only surprise here was that they both didn't die, but as the antagonist of the story it makes sense that she wins in a tragedy.

oh my god this is a collection of the dumbest human beings on the planet

there’s very vague and then concrete biblical references throughout the story,
Haru mentions reading a book where frogs are falling from the sky, which is stated to happen in Exodus and Pslam during the plague sent upon the Egyptians. This mostly likely means Haru read the Bible in some form or version, and that her naming him Noah could be in reference to him being the last human to survive a great calamity, if that is what’s gonna happen

Dex-chan lover
Welp, there's the twist we're expecting.

Kinda anticlimatic considering how batshit the rest of the chapter is.

Users who are viewing this thread