Unnamed Memory - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Expected typical light novel trash, but the guy is quite based. And he's 20? What is this, a josei?

Dex-chan lover
imagine been razel thinking you will die then waking up and oh your prince is here and he got this lady too
man

Group Leader
Aye, this is gud. I got the same vibes as Heck (a 10/10 manga for me) in this manga.

Tinaasha's reaction to Oscar's proposal was as expected. Just like how an elder (woman) should react to a childish request (Wait, that's not how an older woman should react! Whatever!). The way the characters are drawn is also good in my eyes, they look mature. Shield Hero' artist could learn from this imo lol.

What's more:
[*]FMC is basically a lolibaba without the loli (she just short, not a loli).
[*]And there is no frickin Harem tag. Good things (for me at least).

I hope this manga doesn't take the shitty turn. I have my expectation high for this manga.

And God, please. Do not make this a mere promotional manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Aight I am Going to stay for this.
It said Long-Long so I expect at least 50 chapter if it doesn't get axed.
Boys I hope to enjoy this journey with all of you

So basically, he received a "blessing" to have his wife be strong so he can have a strong child. however, the blessing actualizes in the form of killing whoever isn't strong enough

i honestly thought Razel, the assistant, was gonna be the mc, kinda dissapointed but not a bad history

Dex-chan lover
This is cute and I like it. I will wait for the next chapter to be translated.

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for this manga, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Big brain play guys, he should just fuck the witch of silence to teach her a lesson

Plot future twist :
When the Prince curse lifted, and the Witch fall in love to him. The empty remain by curse will let him forget her ?

*Those feels
😩
tenor.gif

I was waiting for this to get a manga adaptation ever since I first saw it ranked no.1 on Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!

Users who are viewing this thread