Until I Become Me

Group Leader
Update: me and @Smileyguy have talked about the situation, and whatever action you see happen from either of us is a collaboration between us. We're on the same page, there is absolutely no fight between us. This was a rogue person who uploaded it, not Smiley. Along the lines of what I already mentioned, he has expressed frustration that the uploader would upload all at once if at all, because it means none of us who work on this series will get to read as many comments from people who are reacting to every individual chapter, which is something we really cherish. :(

I didn't even know other translations of this manga even existed. I don't know why scanlators love to make things difficult. Also "people drop series when that happens because you're giving them homework"? More often than not I drop series because they don't get updated in months between chapters and I forget everything about and lose the desire to go back to it. A mass upload where I can marathon the whole thing is definitely much preferable.

I do understand the appeal of wanting to see people's reaction per chapter but i also understand losing interest cause havent been updated for a long time.

Holy crap , i just want to talk about the story, but dang.. it goes darker in this comment section

Hope you guys continue to translate this manga!

Group Leader
@Chie_1 you always could binge read. It was just not on mangadex, that was the only thing. But it was easy to access for free.

So happy to read new chapters of this manga I like, I didn't anymore hope for these! Thank you scanlators! 😄

@urugiru Can I expect more chapters to be updated here, or do I have to go to facebook for more updates? I really appreciate the work being done here. It'd be nitce if they continue being uploaded here though with Smiley's blessing since RSS is about the only thing I use to keep track of my reading list, and I have personal reservations against using FB.

The 2 groups working on this series at the same time is great.

The 2 translations are aimed at different public:

[ul][*]Stay Home scans releases 1 chapter per month but at high quality for people that don't mind waiting months to read a chapter.
[*]SmileyGuy scans releases chapters WAY faster with quick translations, for people that value read the next chapter with acceptable translations over slower releases but more accurate wording.[/ul]

Both are doing an awesome work, Smileyguy for providing lots of chapters without wait for months and home scans for doing accurate translations.

Tanks for the anon who uploaded this I guess. I did not know that this was already translated and I prefer to read thing on mangadex if I have the choice.
I read most manga that I like sometimes many times so reading new translation even more if they are better is clearly not a problem.
Anyway glad to see the all the problem resolved for the better.

@urugiru It is such a shame to have two groups working separately on the same title when there are so many neglected/incomplete titles that could use a little love. Is it not possible for you and SmileyGuy to work together on this and do a combined release? SmileyGuy's releases were rough as sandpaper at first, but he improved greatly as time went on. If you both could work together, both you and SmileyGuy can get eyeballs and comments, while putting out faster releases with better, if not perfect, quality. This would let you put your primary focus on another title you might have been interested in doing that you did not have time for. This is just an idea, not a rant. 😀

Best genderswap manga I've read yet, it properly pictures what would a genderswaped person would do, unlike other manga when it's just "genderswap then fuck this I'm a girl now"

Users who are viewing this thread