Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Dex-chan lover
You were safe with your friend and his OP master, yet you chose to run? =/ It's your funeral.

what a ungrateful woman.. i know that your circumstance, but betraying someone that just waste their money to release you from the slave auction by running away is not a good move.. AND NOW YOU GOT CAUGHT BY THE VILLAIN AND THE MC MUST SAVE YOU... i want to see her next move will she became the hated woman in this manga or can be forgiven...

She can just give me her virginity and I can forgive her... is what i'll do if i'm the mc.

I understand why she's scared but if you see how your close friend is living peacefully then it's really stupid knowing how stubborn that fucking bible dude is. 😔😔 Poor girl.

But this is somewhat good because..... ITS START MY FAVORITE PART OF EVER MANGA. THE RESCUE ARRRRK!!!

poor girl lazy mangaka/and or editor turned her into a dumbass because they didn't want to add extra pages, its s**t like this that turn otherwise likeable characters into the stuff memes are made of.... having runaway once she knows what happens when they catch you(and with that collar on they will catch you) she'd have at least planned a little better on her next attempt, if she indeed choose to abandon her ONLY protection from legally allowed scumbag rapists, instead of acting on impulse, smh.

Users who are viewing this thread