Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Double-page supporter
"Oh no, if you steal a slave, then you'll never be allowed into any town with slave auctions again."
also
"Hey let me just steal this slave real quick. Please and thank you very much."

Anyway, seems like a pretty simple solution. Report that Mr. Noble stole your slave to whomever was going to kick you out of town. Also steal 12million from him. EZ PZ Lemon Squeezy.

Dex-chan lover
What retarded writing. As IF she would chose to go on the run WITH nothing and still the slave collar attached instead of staying with her close "friend" or before asking egil to remove the collar and THEN escaping. What lazy writing.

Dex-chan lover
well on the upside now you have a reason to punch him on account of theft of property but yes, this is getting a bit stupid.

@Wolvenworks @yukinomi @AlphaFlow @Blackstone I was reading it on novelupdates and the story is different there she did not ran and trusted her friend after hearing the reason for collar story. She still fears men and her master is also fmc and not the mc.
I guess the manga had it changed to make it more exciting but it became dumb instead.

Dex-chan lover
@nasif yeah have to agree with you there. i hate the unnecessary drama. but hey, if this will eventually lead to a page where i can see that former owner's face pummeled like a jojo reference, i'll shut up.

Dex-chan lover
this is just simple natural selection
those who cannot adapt to their environment will not survive, remember this kids

Please guys, this is dumb on purpose. It's not like you're here for a good story anyway right?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow these people surely doesn't know how to protect and look out for your 12 million gold investment..

Also yeah as already commented, that surely is lazy and bad writing. But yeah now that we have our shitty development of plot, our mc can go and legally murder that noble and his servant(s) for kidnapping his slave.

Contributor
tenor.gif

She must have some intense PTSD to run away from the people who saved her, but that shit happens even irl.

Dex-chan lover
Before I say anything else, this is a bad adaptation of the source--just as everyone else who's commented on it has said, for the same reasons.

That said...I see the marks. I get that she's traumatized. What @Speak_Evil just said also makes a bit of sense: intense fear can override and suppress all logic, especially in someone who's physiologically under greater influence of the chemical processes that govern and evoke emotion (i.e., women). But though she was already hoping to be saved by Eleanor, she almost immediately recognized Egil as Eleanor's master--whom did she think was going to throw the money around, when Eleanor was a slave herself, not long ago? And when it was all said and done, and she stepped out of the auction hall, she was overcome with relief--why? Obviously she felt like she was saved--how would leaving safety for the unknown be a good idea?

Perhaps Selina's PTSD took hold shortly after Eleanor declined her offer to run away with her, since she had time to think more about Egil--another potential threat, to her traumatized mind--and less about Eleanor, but no time at all to think about the two of them together, and why Eleanor looked so good for a slave, especially compared to Selina herself.

The author really should have gone with the source's story. Not like that noble couldn't/wouldn't have tried to play himself out of position--they love doing that, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Like the girl's design from the LN.

Read this just to know what she's like. Never new she was so..... dumb? Even if she needed to run away, the least she could do was wait till they moved somewhere else. Or at least get info that her former owner was out of town. Practically ran off from her only source of security.

End result was as expected when she ran off....

Users who are viewing this thread