Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Wiggle-Wiggle Hunting I

I'd love to be there to be honest. Giant man-made structures and ruins is the shit.

The monster part, not so much.

Group Leader
This ... this manga is like a mixture of Mushishi and Made in Abyss.

This is just blatantly confusing and all over the place, gonna try a few more chapters but wow that story flow is rough as hell

Bruh the long hair girl doesn't know basic gun safety, why was her finger on the trigger in page 70. Also who just gives a gun to someone who's never use one before without explaining basic firearm safety, that's a recipe for disaster. Very disappointed in the mangaka for messing this up.

@lenny123
Yeah you're right.

And at the top right panel on page 80: that's really disturbing for me. The rule of thumbs: don't point the firearms to anyone even if it was empty.

I remember reading about the elevator thing before, I think in a Chinese webnovel. Seems to be a common urban legend in eastern Asia

im still just kinda confused about the whole the otherside thing. im hoping theyll explain it later cause im a little lost

Dex-chan lover
@dqdlo I figured it out by watching the anime lmao. It's easy once you get the basic concept. To be fair, the anime didn't make it easy to understand the "otherside" the way they opened the 1st episode.

@dqdlo the entire existence of the Otherside is supposed to be confusing, that's kinda the point of this story, to try to make sense of it.

Characters us their own experience plus some theories using cognitive science, so they slowly learn how the Otherside "works". You'll understand better the more you advance with the story.

Thanks for the translation. I'm already excited for this story. I've heard about the elevator thing as well.

Double-page supporter
Why in the name of God would you have such a lady-boner for venturing into what is basically the mindfuck murder jungle?

Dex-chan lover
Cute protagonist.
Sorawo is relevant to my interests.
The page resolution is too fucking small though.

Users who are viewing this thread