Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - The Whispered Voice Requires Self-Responsibility X

Dex-chan lover
This has to be trolling, I don't trust any confession in manga at all

Dex-chan lover
Slightly disappointed in Runa's reveal, but between the sweetest fucking scene with Kozakura, Sorawo amazing new haircut, and Toriko's confession... This chapter was an absolute banger!
Now, I wonder how great will Sorawo's big gay panic attack be.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
oh you can rest assure they will be a thing.
The problem is it took another 5 LN volume (this manga only reach LN vol 3) for them to be a thing, though :v
I'd add that:
yeah at least officially, not yet; but they're basically unofficially a thing well before that. So it's not like nothing happens before then. They (and by they, I mean Sorawo) are just too busy to slow down and assess the relationship and their feelings until they get a breather. That volume where Sarawo takes the time to figure things out was great though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wow spooky stare woman that never does anything didnt do anything? Imagine my shock that the protagonists made it out safely!

Contributor
Finally heading into vol 4 (4 and 5 are my favorites).

Gonna be a good ride from here.

Group Leader
I don't trust this sudden wholesome moment one bit, something is gonna go down.

Probably having to do with the girl who split her mouth in half.
you mean they will have threesome because this girl will impose on them and then she gonna do them with her mouth?
nah

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling the original(?) Satsuki was also... if no dangerous then a little sketch. But this version....

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaa the slit mouth woman... poor girl.

And good for our gals. Chasing after old loves is almost always a bad idea tbh. Especially if they're a ghost story now

Supporter
I'm glad Sora doesn't have to carry her secret around anymore. You never know how things are going to actually turn out so you should probably just start with honesty. But where's the fun in that?!

Double-page supporter
That last part was an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one.

Also, how isn't Toriko questioning Satsuki being turned into an Otherwordly being ? Or that some creature is using her appearance instead, or questioning if Satsuki was an Otherwordly being all along.

I was really excited about this relationship about 20 chapters ago and then suddenly with the confession something feels really awkward and trauma bonding.

Users who are viewing this thread