Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 10 Ch. 59 - The Whispered Voice Requires Self-Responsibility VI

Dex-chan lover
"I just wish she'd forget about that woman" sometimes I feel the same way sorawo haha. Feels like more trouble than its worth to save satsuki. Up to toriko though unless you wanna try to talk her out of it...but u wouldn't do that right? 🤔

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Don't worry. Toriko completely gets over Satsuki later on...

Dex-chan lover
Oh man the anticipation for when the manga reaches the climax of this arc is killing me lol I can't wait to see it drawn and definitely can't wait to see the reactions all yall manga/anime-onlies/non-ln-readers are gonna have haha

Like i said a few chapters ago. This arc is the huge major climax to the overarching story so far starting since the beginning of the series/volume 1.

Aka:
the Uruma Satsuki Arc

Shit gets wiiiiiild.

Dex-chan lover
Their ability is getting more and more ridiculous. If they tried, they probably could take someone's ability to breath automatically.

Still salty with the anime direction, it was absolutely disastrous. Another yuri manga with great story that got ruined by media called anime because they wanted to focus on the yuri part.

Double-page supporter
Sorawo saying that she was completely ready to kill him and then changing when Toriko entered her line of sight was cool, seems like Sorawo being part of a cult in the past is deeply engraved in her, trigging her "fight or flight" instincts, however Toriko presence can bring back her "humanity", that is too awesome in my opinion, how such simple actions of simply 'being there' can impact Sorawo as a whole, poor Sorawo deserves some love.

Btw, thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread