Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 10 Ch. 61 - The Whispered Voice Requires Self-Responsibility VIII

Dex-chan lover
There is really nothing I despise more than At-gunpoint-standoffs. Just shoot her in the fucking face.
No the shotgun wont hit the loli this isnt a videogame they arent even close to each other. Fucking kill her.
If the author really wants this discussion to happen just have the loli be brainwashed to bodyguard her or some shit.
This bitch should have been scared shitless the second she realized her brainwashing doesnt work anymore because she has no more pieces on the board.
Also 61 chapters of "oh nooo look the long haired woman is in the corner!!!!!!!" is stretching it a little.
We already knew the last 10 times it happened that fuck all is gonna come from it and I sure as hell don't care now either.

Last edited:

le3

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, she's here!!!
Give praise for she has no equal!

I swear if anything happens to Kozakura it's not just clothes that I'm gonna stuff into Runa's mouth.....

Dex-chan lover
There is really nothing I despise more than At-gunpoint-standoffs. Just shoot her in the fucking face.
No the shotgun wont hit the loli this isnt a videogame they arent even close to each other. Fucking kill her.
If the author really wants this discussion to happen just have the loli be brainwashed to bodyguard her or some shit.
This bitch should have been scared shitless the second she realized her brainwashing doesnt work anymore because she has no more pieces on the board.
Also 61 chapters of "oh nooo look the long haired woman is in the corner!!!!!!!" is stretching it a little.
We already knew the last 10 times it happened that fuck all is gonna come from it and I sure as hell don't care now either.
Eh, the shotgun was indeed a bad idea to fire there imo. The spread might be mostly fine (usually their arc is surprisingly narrow), but mc afaik has never shot it and won't know what margins she has and any certainty that she will handle the recoil. It is possible that it will clip the hostage (felt somewhat inconsistent regarding how close she sat, so I'm going to assume it was close enough to be potentially problematic). And that is before we consider the possibility for ricochets.
No, since she also had a pistol, so should have quickly pulled it and shot the girl with that instead. Or aimed the shotgun to the mother+floor and shot at the leg, shouldn't be likely to ricochet into any eyes and the mother was far to the side.

Dex-chan lover
Luna: This book is not yours, taking it for me is like armed robbery.

Girl ... didn't you notice that you barged into secret lab, messed it up and almost kill a lot of people. Maybe breaking the glass container with the book should give you a hint?

Ofc I know that she was just trash talking

Users who are viewing this thread