Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 69 - Pandora in the Next Room II

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, The Red Person!!! I think this is the first time they've actually shown up in the manga. Can't wait to get a better look at them next time.

Before anyone gets mad at Sorawo for not calling Toriko, she actually does have a reason for not wanting to see her right now. The Kudan with her dead family's faces/voices last time really shook her up a lot. Toriko kept asking what was wrong out of concern, but Sorawo couldn't answer her, she couldn't even speak for a few hours she was so in shock, so she brushed Toriko off instead but that just made things awkward. So she's been avoiding Toriko until she's emotionally in a place where she can talk about it. Unfortunately, this whole room 103 fiasco has meant she hasn't had time to decompress from the kudan encounter yet, so shes had to keep avoiding Toriko for longer.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
”No, I just can’t possibly ask the blonde bombshell that loves me, knows self defense, and how to shoot fifty types of guns to let me stay over, that would bother her…maybe the little girl that’s good with the computer has a free bed.

^ Makes complete sense, if you have one brain cell.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
”No, I just can’t possibly ask the blonde bombshell that loves me, knows self defense, and how to shoot fifty types of guns to let me stay over, that would bother her…maybe the little girl that’s good with the computer has a free bed.”

^ Makes complete sense, if you have one brain cell.
She stated that Toriko is focusing on studies because she skip classes cause of their trips to the otherside. I think she just don't want to bother Toriko with her problems right now.

Dex-chan lover
She stated that Toriko is focusing on studies because she skip classes cause of their trips to the otherside. I think she just don't want to bother Toriko with her problems right now.
Ok maybe I’m just the type of person that if chased by an eldritch horror would just crash at your place if you owned some guns, your statistics grades be dammed.

Dex-chan lover
Akari Seto is barking in the wrong tree, she should ask the cute tomboy mechanic girl to stay the night at her apartment :meguusmug:

"What's up with her"
I can't help but wonder if she'll realize Natsumi is in love with Akari Seto lol
Anyone has spoilers if they get together?

Dex-chan lover
Aahh man if it was me, I would've left right when the bitch showed up with an attitude, problem is, she has nowhere else to go atm, and it was really rude to invite someone to your house because they have OBVIOUS problem in their home and then invite ANOTHER person who happens to be a bitch to stay too IN THE SAME ROOM, it was not supposed to be a sleepover party, man that went from a safe choice to a terrible one.

Users who are viewing this thread