Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 70 - Pandora in the Next Room III

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

I understand that there's a lot going on in this chapter and they're going to potentially sleep together (literally, get your mind out of the gutter), all I can really focus on is that:

I WANT TO BE HUGGED BY KOZAKURA-SAN TOO!!!!!!!
menothimcover.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Both parts are valids. It's understandable that Toriko is mad because she is the last one to know about the matter but again, Sorawo didn't want to bring her problems when Toriko was allegedly busy with studies (even though she would have been okay with helping).

Sorawo, think about it this way. You see your crush staying at someone else's place, found out from a friend who she went to first and then another friend. Not to mention the fact that this crush is someone who you've bonded with and genuinely thought had a connection with and with all caps SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN BY YOUR SIDE. Would you not be upset?

Dex-chan lover
I love the casual reveal that Toriko has a house key Kozakura doesn't know about and hey, I wonder who she got that from.

I think this chapter is really good at showing how oblivious Sorawo is with regards to other people's feelings. Doesn't understand why Natsumi is so hostile towards her, completely smothers Kozakura's attempt to talk about her loneliness, and deeply hurts Toriko by excluding her from a dangerous problem she's dealing with. She's so completely used to figuring out problems on her own that she can't imagine other people would let their problems show, much less that she is being their problem.

Dex-chan lover
Sorawo, think about it this way. You see your crush staying at someone else's place, found out from a friend who she went to first and then another friend. Not to mention the fact that this crush is someone who you've bonded with and genuinely thought had a connection with and with all caps SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN BY YOUR SIDE. Would you not be upset?
she still in denial of toriko being in love with her so she simply can't go through that logic rn.

Dex-chan lover
I love the casual reveal that Toriko has a house key Kozakura doesn't know about and hey, I wonder who she got that from.

I think this chapter is really good at showing how oblivious Sorawo is with regards to other people's feelings. Doesn't understand why Natsumi is so hostile towards her, completely smothers Kozakura's attempt to talk about her loneliness, and deeply hurts Toriko by excluding her from a dangerous problem she's dealing with. She's so completely used to figuring out problems on her own that she can't imagine other people would let their problems show, much less that she is being their problem.
I think there are two additional factors: one, her family past has shown her that she can’t rely on or trust the people closest to he—she was betrayed by her father and grandmother. She may know, intellectually, that Toriko is nothing like them, but the deep-seated distrust is still there.

Two: Her own self-image was damaged enough by those past experiences that she doesn’t feel like she deserves help from others; she’s not worth it. No one saved her before, why would they now?

And, as noted, she’s shit at knowing her own feelings.

Dex-chan lover
'She doesn't want to deal with the trouble of my problems. That's why Toriko hesitated to invite me around. Yesiree it's certainly not that she's be nervous about inviting me, a person who she has told she loves, to stay at her place alone with her. Nope she's just super private so I shouldn't bother her'
-Kamikoshi Sorawo a supposed intelligent person

Dex-chan lover
2bqjiq.jpeg

Head: empty
Density: off the charts
Theory of mind: failed to activate

Sorawo def has autism. Falling to understand that other people, especially Toriko, have different thought processes and preferences to her is probably her most consistant trait.
ov60yu.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Both parts are valids. It's understandable that Toriko is mad because she is the last one to know about the matter but again, Sorawo didn't want to bring her problems when Toriko was allegedly busy with studies (even though she would have been okay with helping).

Toriko being busy was an excuse to basically avoid her. I think her logic went something like this:
  1. Sorawo does not want to think about her dark past involving her family.
  2. The phenomenon at The Farm took the form of her dead father and grandmother.
  3. Toriko saw how she reacted to the phenomenon, so she's worried about her, and wants to understand the situation.
  4. Explaining everything would mean thinking about her dark past.
  5. Toriko suddenly got busy, which gives Sorawo an excuse to not see her, and to put off explaining things to her.

Dex-chan lover
All the kozakura yuri bait only ever boiling down to her being a scaredy cat is a crime
Toriko being busy was an excuse to basically avoid her. I think her logic went something like this:
  1. Sorawo does not want to think about her dark past involving her family.
  2. The phenomenon at The Farm took the form of her dead father and grandmother.
  3. Toriko saw how she reacted to the phenomenon, so she's worried about her, and wants to understand the situation.
  4. Explaining everything would mean thinking about her dark past.
  5. Toriko suddenly got busy, which gives Sorawo an excuse to not see her, and to put off explaining things to her.
Yes she literally explained that starting page 25?

Users who are viewing this thread