Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station II

Group Leader
i read the raws i gotta say:
the artist drew that snake monster really well

Dex-chan lover
wk77e7g9gug21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
aw no kozakura has ptsd now
the map part does reinforce the argument that satsuki is just sorawo
well time to see what shit they get into this time

"You mean it's gone like her" Gotdayum, Sorawo doesn't give a shit.

@fsadddfsa You mean the
"huge snake bitch"? BTW, it made me think back to something Sorawo said in Chapter 2, before she'd even met Hasshaku-sama. She suspected that both the Kunekune and Hasshaku-sama (in their legends) had a connection to snakes, and noted how they tended to appear in the same areas. She also speculated that one person might have invented both stories. This new monster is a snake woman with long black hair like Hasshaku-sama's. I think their faces also look pretty similar. Maybe these three monsters are somehow connected.

Group Leader
Hold it me. You must wait till the arc have been completed ....

Anyone knows how many chapters there will be for this arc?

Kozakuraaaaaaa - will someone please hug her? She sounds like she really needs a good friend right now :(

Aggregator gang
Yeah, Kozakura really could use a good friend to stay with her and help her through this. Unfortunately, all she's got are these two weirdness-magnets instead. Even if they were willing to stick around to keep her company and such, they might just draw in more of the very sort of trouble that traumatized her in the first place.

Time to go save the marines.

0ps

I wonder if Satsuki and Sorawo are related...

Dex-chan lover
Who would give her a gun though?
Idk about Americans but I think most soldiers would prefer death to getting fucked for losing their gun, just wait till the sergeant major learns the poor sod gave it away.

Aggregator gang
“I want more guns”, spoken like a true ‘merican(even though she’s Japanese).

Users who are viewing this thread