Ushiro no Seki no Gyaru ni Sukarete Shimatta. - Mou Ore wa Damekamoshirenai - Ch. 1 - Chapter 1 (Full)

Dex-chan lover
These type of MCs are so fucking annoying.

Sure sure, your fucking virgin brain couldn't comprehend how a pretty would want to talk you. But you can still at least talk and act like normal classmate, right? The girl was just trying to have normal fucking conversation, what the fuck are you trying to hostile for???
Right? Unless he went thru something traumatic in the past, the random hostility makes zero sense

He's the type of character that deserves to get smacked for his rudeness

Dex-chan lover
Oh I'm sorry is the fact that I don't really see his actions as that terrible nor do I think he has to talk to her just because he was nice to her one time really that hard to comprehend? I guess it is to you because you didn't even bother to rebuttal anything I said.

Also I don't know what /a/ is but I'm very open to talk about my likes and dislikes. You just don't ever see me talk about my likes do you.

I find it amazing people think he's being mean or rude to ignoring her. He doesn't owe her his time. If the sexes were reversed I know people would be so up in arms.
My dude, it's literally how he's going about shit, plus you clearly ignored his thought bubbles where he starts imagining the most outlandish scenarios due to paranoia, all for literally zero reason

So yes he's being ridiculous as hell, and if you think this is normal behavior, then you need to reevaluate your whole thought process

This ain't it at all

Dex-chan lover
Ok this sounds cute and the MC isn't the usual insufferable virgin wuss, keep the chapters coming please 🙏
.....are we reading the same manga? He literally displayed exactly that, he literally ignored her for days cause he thought she was plotting to set him up for some random reason

She gave him her number: "this is obviously a trap"

???????

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel bad for her, she's much more a victim of baseless rumour and appearance-based judgement than him, i hope he stands up for her once he realizes.

She's also very needy, how long she poked and how sad she looked kinda hit hard since a lot of us have made faces like that after trying so much, some good stuff

Group Leader
I read the novel, and I'm thankful that this story fixes most of the problems I had with Hajimete no Gal and Keiken Zumi. I'm looking forward to this manga too. Actually, this is more closely related to An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read the novel, and I'm thankful that this story fixes most of the problems I had with Hajimete no Gal and Keiken Zumi. I'm looking forward to this manga too. Actually, this is more closely related to An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups.
I deadass dropped Hajimete no Gal months ago

The MC just getting cockblocked by the whole universe for no reason was so aggravating, and it doesn't help how he's also spinless and allows others to take advantage of him

Dex-chan lover
@Lerds you just "dumb" reacting to everyone's comment but you yourself didn't make one

Stop being so weird, people like you love to dumb react comments that actually make sense or speak facts

Dex-chan lover
god this was painful to read, dude deserves to be forever alone
Yeah, MC is a loathsome turd. He kills this dead. "A girl tried to talk to me, so she must be trying to extort money, steal my kidneys, or humiliate me." <<< That shit is beyond tired and almost always means you're reading trash. Same goes for the fear-driven, emotionally stunted MC who spends his days staring at the floor, freaking out over nothing, and generally acting like a passive-aggressive butthole. Hate that trope with a passion.

Not gonna read further just because of the insufferable male lead.

unless he gets better very quickly. I mean in the next 2-3 chapters. feel free to spoil me. idc

Group Leader
People having a meltdown over the MC in the first chapter is hilarious. He has problems, so does she, and not every guy in the world is a extroverted gigachad. I doubt most of you are, either. He starts out as an introvert who just wants to be left alone. So a popular girl suddenly showing interest in him and causing rumours which lead to him being ridiculed obviously upsets him. And it'd be natural to question said popular girl's intentions, as he has rightly acknowledged they are in different social classes at school. Were you all homeschooled?

He comes into his own pretty quickly into the series and helps her with her issues, so save your keyboard your rage typing. There are also two LNs translated if you wish to see that for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread